Requester: Alexander Park [A2AYWZFGG0TRMK] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=4.50] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=3] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=6.65] [Pen=0.50 days] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.20
Duration: 1800
Available: 1
Description: survey
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; Exc: [108135-107546] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.12
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]

TwilightMashery

Reaction score
This helps my bank account out.

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

The following is a summary of activity for your Mechanical Turk account for the week ending Sep 22, 2018.

Your HIT activity for this week:
- Number of HITs submitted: 204

Approvals and payments that occurred this week:
- Number of HITs approved: 193
- Number of HITs rejected: 0
- Bonus reward earned: $14.12
- HIT reward earned: $134.54
- Total Amount earned this week: $148.66

FireMonkey

Reaction score
My earnings aren't huge, but it's enough to keep us treading water. If Brexit wasn't happening, I'd be back in the UK, at least there I'm qualified and can work. But hubby wouldn't be able to come over. So it's both be unemployed here in a home we own and tread water financially for 11 months until his pension is available. Or try to move to the UK where I can get a job, but we'd have no home and likely not be able to afford one either and hubby probably be able to come over for about 2 years. I will make do with treading water. I can't bear the idea of leaving him here.
Good for you! Sounds like you've figured out your needs and priorities and are working with them, which I think is a huge piece of the puzzle!

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
Good for you! Sounds like you've figured out your needs and priorities and are working with them, which I think is a huge piece of the puzzle!
Not having to pay rent or mortgage is huge. Without that, we'd be in terrible. I think it gives us a bit of breathing room and space to think. I'm very lucky.

Rogue and Ready

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Motivation study(~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: f_marshall [AD9I3A39BOHG1] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=3.45] [Fast=4.20] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=16] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=7.26] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.40
Qualifications: Total approved HITs LessThanOrEqualTo 500000; Exc: [108434-107845] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 96; Location In US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]

The screener was 5 minutes! (okay I'm exaggerating, but some of these screeners are surveys in themselves!)

Last edited:
Reactions: FireMonkey

Kuddish

Me fail English! That's unpossible
Contributor
Reaction score
Anybody with Dogs out there got some advice?

My dog has come into contact and all of a sudden has flees. Any tips on getting rid of them? Took her to the groomer a week ago and ever since can't stop scratching and I scanned her and found them.

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
gonna need pics, recipe, something here
add green curry paste to coconut milk, drop in veggies, turn crockpot on low....

for this I went to chef school...lol

Last edited:
Reactions: LisaPisa and jan

FireMonkey

Reaction score
Not having to pay rent or mortgage is huge. Without that, we'd be in terrible. I think it gives us a bit of breathing room and space to think. I'm very lucky.
I'm very happy for you! I feel lucky, too, to have figured out a way to accommodate my needs and priorities (in spite of sweating rent every month recently). For many years I created and ran a successful freelance graphic design business that provided adequate money and allowed me to be home with my kids (when they were teens and they wished I had a job that kept me out of the house more and said as much!), and I loved it, but eventually got burned out on it, so I've chosen this as my alternative now. (I still do a tiny bit of design, but don't have to deal with clients so much.) Thanks for reminding me to count my blessings!

Reactions: lolkatB and jan

rsclone

Banned
Reaction score
Title: Design your packaging(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Polymeros Chrysochou [A31K1FPBCW28Q5] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$9.11] [Pay=2.89] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=5] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=4.42] [Pen=0.75 days] [Res=null] [Rec=0%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 2700
Available: 34
Qualifications: Exc: [108443-107854] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
;jk[/td][/tr]

Reactions: AmaMarie and jan

jan

Reaction score
Title: Experience Study (1-2 min academic study)(~ 1 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Gabriela Tonietto [A26RQ6J8MFVJ0B] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$8.80] [Pay=3.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.06] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=54] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=6.25] [Pen=0.20 days] [Res=null] [Rec=83%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.15
Available: 89
Description: 1-2 minute Academic Study about opinions on different experiences (No internet searching!)
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [-651372840-107849] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.11
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

rsclone

Banned
Reaction score
Title: Quick question about your opinions(~ 3 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Fun Behavioral Pollster [A1QR9OJZTV7MZJ] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$14.33] [Pay=4.12] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.67] [Fast=4.43] [Comm=3.00] [Fair=4.68] [Reviews=71] [ToS=2]
TO2: [Hrly=4.78] [Pen=0.03 days] [Res=0%] [Rec=29%] [Rej=0] [ToS=1] [Brk=2]
Reward: 0.30
Description: What do you think about this person's preferences?
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
n[/td][/tr]

jan

Reaction score

My dog has come into contact and all of a sudden has flees. Any tips on getting rid of them? Took her to the groomer a week ago and ever since can't stop scratching and I scanned her and found them.
I'd bath the dog and bath the dog (him or her) again.
Capstar works immediately. So, I'd buy that (if the regular medicine didn't work.....and it might not since the fleas have, sadly, adapted).

I think you can get it OTC - if not get a script. It's just one pill :) And then t hey all die - right away!

In the future, I'd also use a flea comb. It's not magic, but they do help a lot.

Reactions: Kuddish

FireMonkey

Reaction score

No good news from me: when my dogs had a major infestation I ended up having to clean not only them, but clean, vacuum and flea spray EVERYTHING, including the mattress (they both slept in bed with us). It was almost as bad as when my kids caught lice at school. I used Frontline on the dogs, which works really well. If you have small dogs and well-marked dropper syringe, you can save money by buying the stuff for big dogs and then measuring/applying the appropriate smaller amount to your own.

Reactions: Kuddish and jan

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
The following is a summary of activity for your Mechanical Turk account for the week ending Sep 22, 2018.

Your HIT activity for this week:
- Number of HITs submitted: 354

Approvals and payments that occurred this week:
- Number of HITs approved: 346
- Number of HITs rejected: 0
- Bonus reward earned: $6.61
- HIT reward earned: $127.57
- Total Amount earned this week: $134.18

Reaction score

if you think she got them at the groomer somehow I'd try the 'refund/will you fix this' approach. I never liked taking my dog to the groomer after he came back with milky eyes one time. (like a blind layer of blue. think they got shampoo in his eyes or something. I don't remember if mom took him to the vet but I'm pretty sure she did. it went away after a few months. but I was never happy about it.) I think their was one time shampoo gave one of our cats or dogs dandruff because I remember being like 'come on, they don't even have dandruff when they never bathe. but I digress.

For fleas I think it's a different approach if you dog is indoor or outdoor. The lady who helped us catch the stray cats in the neighborhood said that fleas will spread like wildfire around the house so if she caught one with fleas it would need to be quarantined in a tiled room until the fleas died off. Apparently they'll live in the carpets and other soft stuff too.

Looks like Vinegar is a safe solution. a bit (tablespoon or less) for the drinking water and diluted spray for the furniture and carpet. but I'd look into that a bit more. I just found it in comments to a youtube video and googled it real quick.

Somebody also said they put salt on their carpet for a week but... that just sounds uncomfortable/messy and like the dogs gonna constantly be licking that.

Reactions: Kuddish and jan
Status
Not open for further replies.