Contributor
Reaction score

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
they are still rejecting today, and their TO isn't that bad.
i was so mad that day. and it was just a batch i was doing to kill time overnight since i couldn't sleep

if i could just go back in time... my rejection numbers would look oh so much better

Reactions: <Gucci>

Onyxbird

Fearless
Reaction score
I think one of the most annoying things is when a person doesn't prioritize. Like I know we all do it at one time or another, but when it's so bad that the person is suffering for the consequences it's just so irritating. Especially when they complain about it. Like not having enough money to afford an quality item, but they spend the equivalent if not more on very cheap items that tear up in no time and say "I'm saving money," and then when you advise them on where to get an better quality item, they're quick to say "It's too expensive," or "we don't have the money," but they'll spend it on frivolous things. I'm like you have more money than me, but always broke. C'mon now.

*Sigh* :swing:

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh, job security! Nice! You'll be fine.
I made more money on mturk every week when I didn't have a job than I do at my job now after paying for my kids' daycare bill. But whatever, at least this job inspired me to re-watch Married With Children. (It's funny because the store I work at is a sit and fit kind of place so I do actually have to fit shoes on people's feet. Gross.)

Reactions: aveline and togar

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
1 hour 15 minutes left for dibs!
if you do call it, please tag me or else I might miss it.

Reactions: <Gucci>
Status
Not open for further replies.