09/23 - Follow You Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nytmair

Contributor
Reaction score
you didn't write any at all?
No, I have barely used to create anything yet with AHK. I usually forget baout it until it comes time to want something and I just google or search the forum.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
I think the real question that's on everyone's minds here is does it have a soft or crunchy shell? This is really important and I think we all need to know.
never been a fan of the soft shell
my daughter won't eat crunchy though
and won't eat more than 3/4 of any meal
so I've been forced to learn to eat them.

Reaction score
love you

well. i'm ready JennaPaige @JennaPaige. ill bring the pizza and we can watch netflix
In all seriousness. I <3 you too. You need to try and work on letting these little bumps phase you. Walk it off. It happens. I can vouch for you. Just don't let me down. JennaPaige JennaPaige, Peachy PeachyRider is a great guy. However, if he disrespects you or doesn't treat you right, you send me a message. I will personally tear him a NEW ONE.

I wrote it!

No I haven't thanks for the recommendation.

Shit. Then we have to talk. The title alone is marvelous.

In all seriousness, you should read it. Then we can have some conversations about it.

Last edited:

Azazael

Reaction score
It's cold af and rainy, my son is at his dad's until tomorrow night, I'm lonely and I don't know what to do with myself, so hi guys
awwww, that sucks, im here in the kinda similiar boat, was supposed to go out, buddy is *ILL* and went directly home after work

pe: hamburgers
lmk when you PE Cheeseburgers, i wanna come by then

immediately plz
"If you have a problem don't hesitate to ask for assistance"

one of my pics had a scary clown in it, almost nope'd there but then i remembered how lazy i was this week
LOL LAZY! :)

TIL there is a thing called a "cord taco"

ive always called that a soft cable keeper, i have them for my camera cables

Reactions: JennaPaige

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
In all seriousness. I <3 you too. You need to work on letting these little bumps face you. Walk it off. It happens. I can vouch for you. Just don't let me down. JennaPaige @JennaPaige, Peachy @PeachyRider is a great guy. However, if he disrespects you or doesn't treat you right, you send me a message. I will personally tear him a NEW ONE.

Shit. Then we have to talk. The title alone is marvelous.

In all seriousness, you should read it. Then we can have some conversations about it.
honestly, i'm not even that upset about it. i've been around the block quite a bit in these situations. women are fickle. also, the block isn't very long, but it's just life

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
awwww, that sucks, im here in the kinda similiar boat, was supposed to go out, buddy is *ILL* and went directly home after work

lmk when you PE Cheeseburgers, i wanna come by then

"If you have a problem don't hesitate to ask for assistance"

LOL LAZY! :)

ive always called that a soft cable keeper, i have them for my camera cables
I don't do cheese on my hanburger's I'm sorry

Reactions: Azazael
D

Deleted member 526

#teamcheeseburger
polished off another batch. plus cleaned some things off my computer desktop.

Reactions: Peachy

Pippa

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not alone! Everyone calls me a freak for not liking cheeseburgers. #teamhamburger
I think it stems from being a kid and the msutard touching the cheese side or something like that. Now I'm damaged because of it.

Reactions: Onyxbird

Nytmair

Contributor
Reaction score
NOOO I HAVE THE BEST A9 EVER BUT WE CAN'T POST FULL HIT IMAGES. I AM SO SAD

Azazael

Reaction score
I don't do cheese on my hanburger's I'm sorry
I'm not alone! Everyone calls me a freak for not liking cheeseburgers. #teamhamburger
tbh im not a huge fan but it helps me to eat it easier since the cheese is soft
long stupid medical problem cut short, hiatal hernia, hard to eat foods that arent soft/squishy/liquid most the time. burgers arent usually too soft, the bread/cheese help. cause in all truth, i used to love making ground steak burgers with a1 in the mix, plain on rye bread/buns

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: JennaPaige
Reaction score
I think it stems from being a kid and the msutard touching the cheese side or something like that. Now I'm damaged because of it.
I can't be that bad. I dated someone that would always order a Cheeseburger without the cheese. I can't remember the explanation exactly because It was long and it didn't make sense. However, I was always a great sport about it. I sure looked like a fool plenty of times ordering, but that's what the lady wanted and she got what she asked for.

Reactions: Pippa and Onyxbird

Pippa

Contributor
Reaction score
I can't be that bad. I dated someone that would always order a Cheeseburger without the cheese. I can't remember the explanation exactly because It was long and it didn't make sense. However, I was always a great sport about it. I sure looked like a fool plenty of times ordering, but that's what the lady wanted and she got what she asked for.
Was with a friend one time and we were ordering at a mexican restaurant and she ordered two tacos without the shells. I told her, you mean you want meat and cheese?

Status
Not open for further replies.