Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: Tuesday

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Decent, almost made $100 this week, not sure how I even managed that.

Never say that about Aimee Mann. :incog:
I wasn't talking about Aimee. Lord, the internet is so difficult. I thought we made our peace, I thought we were in that place. That good place.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
So I got the news my grandma passed away today and I just moved here and now I have to figure out how on earth I am going to pay for the trip back down to where I lived previously for the funeral and stuff.:\ Life is just a box of turds.
Truly a :( Very sorry to hear that :(

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
I hope I can get some good mturk work in early tomorrow morning or late at night....after the flooding ( Here in Louisiana) everything is starting about 5 weeks later than it normally would so on Saturday we have soccer games at: 9am, 10am, 11am - out to eat for some Gumbo and then the LSU game comes on at 5:00pm vs. Auburn....at least its an away game so I can turk during the game.... and I believe my 100/hit will be off.

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score

BrewMeister

1) d4
Contributor
Reaction score
What is worse is I haven't seen her in months and I was supposed to go down and see her next month.
I know you're going to be beating yourself up about this, but don't. I did the same thing when my grandparents passed away. You've got to keep going and keep telling yourself it's ok, she knew you loved her, she loved you, and remember all the good things and times you all had together. Don't let your being down become self-hate and drive you to a worse place..... :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.