09/22 - The Sound of Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Did I mention I have a full on cold? As in sick sick. But I'm mommy powering through.

Reactions: Devil_Dawg

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I think most requesters start out nice and happy. Thinking MTurk can be a win win situation. Then they start getting emails about people threatening to burn down their house because of a rejection and they start getting jaded.
MTurk takes their happiness piece by piece until they are as worn down as we are.
Yeah i don't think I'd appreciate that much, and I definitely think being a requester here sounds like a real pain in the rear, I'd stick with quals I think, but wouldn't have a clue coming in new, still don't know what is really involved.
It's the ones that start out difficult imo anyway, with very vague instructions, and that you can get no response from, no clarification, and then they just reject. This is who I'm referring to, the ones that haven't had time to become jaded yet. They shouldn't have to completely micromanage or it defeats the whole purpose, though I know they still have to do plenty, I get that, It just doesn't seem like it should be that scary to try someone new. Also I know it's easy for me to say as I can't imagine even thinking of trying to scam or threaten anyone, so I guess it is what it is.

And Yeah, Blue @Blue, I remember something you wrote before about that, had it in mind, actually, I absolutely wouldn't like to be on the requester side, and try to keep their side of things in mind as much as I can without actually experiencing it. Ok i should work now :)

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
yea, feed them pizza and try and stay away from them, don't give them your cold. Colds suck
I know! I don't want them to get sick right before getting back on a plane for Wales!

But they are going from Monterey, CA to Yosemite, CA, and I'm right in the middle of that trip so they are crashing here for the night. Kinda can't tell my kid "No, I'm sorry. Mom #2 is sick." Hopefully this will clear up by tomorrow.

Reactions: <Gucci>

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
That stinks. I hope you feel better soon.
Thank you! I think my littlest got me sick. He felt bad the other night and slept with me. I TOLD him not to share his germs!

I feel fine if I keep moving. The second I stop I want to throw up. So I'm just gunna keep moving. Me and my vacuum are now one.

Reactions: Pippa

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
In hindsight, basing our entire economy around the purchase of pizza probably wasn't the greatest idea.
Meh still better than basing your economy around tulips.

Reactions: Pleco and <Gucci>

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
These new Customer Research Hits look interesting. I hope they have more of them.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Qual if you have a qual. I don't like this, seems subjective. I hate subjective. Unless I pass, then it's great.

Title: Mental health topic review | PANDA
Requester: Content Research [A23UQ2KZH7FOZG] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.33 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.33 Generosity
★★★★ 4.92 Fairness
★★★★ 4.07 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 20 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Read a question, and tell us whether you think a mental health professional could help answer it
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 181
Reward: $0.04
Qualifications: CR Experienced worker has been granted;Location is one of: AU, CA, US;No repeats has not been granted

Reactions: Squatty
Status
Not open for further replies.