09/22 - The Sound of Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

klingeemonster

Does this poncho make me look fat?
Contributor
Reaction score
Not that I miss him but, where did all the Breligs or Scoutits go. I am used to seeing at least 50000 hits up by him, that people will not do, and right now there is nothing. You don,t think he finally got the message, did he ?/

Reactions: BrewMeister

BrewMeister

1) d4
Contributor
Reaction score
Not that I miss him but, where did all the Breligs or Scoutits go. I am used to seeing at least 50000 hits up by him, that people will not do, and right now there is nothing. You don,t think he finally got the message, did he ?/
I've always wondered why he was here in the first place. If you're gonna use software to scan and grade user submissions, why not just scan receipts in the first place and save all the damn money? :shrug:

klingeemonster

Does this poncho make me look fat?
Contributor
Reaction score
I've always wondered why he was here in the first place. If you're gonna use software to scan and grade user submissions, why not just scan receipts in the first place and save all the damn money? :shrug:
Maybe he found that software. Of course, there is always the chance that he made his hits actually doable and people went and snatched them all up. It could happen, I guess.

Reactions: BrewMeister

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
oh ye, all my noblis approved from sunday night, but i only did ~15

Status
Not open for further replies.