09/21 - Fritessaus Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatsNotMyName

Is it Nap time yet?
Contributor
Reaction score
All I can hear is my neighbors dogs HOWLING.
Every time they live, their 4 dogs just go NUTS. I think it has to be the most annoying sound in the world.

Reactions: 4ourfuture

SliceofLife

Contributor
Reaction score
I love October because of Halloween. I also have a birthday in October and so not looking forward to it. So I guess I have this love/hate thing for October.

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
All I can hear is my neighbors dogs HOWLING.
Every time they live, their 4 dogs just go NUTS. I think it has to be the most annoying sound in the world.
Our neighbors have a beagle like that... literally every single time they let it out (like 4x a day) it sounds like its being murdered. Maybe... don't get a beagle in a crowded neighborhood? Seems like common sense to me :shrug:

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
I was half asleep last night and sat up and was like "omg I should apply at hobby lobby instead of walmart"

Apparently they need a cashier like yesterday.
Okay Jaded but you're going to seriously need an accountabilly buddy so you don't buy all their stuff! :hug2:

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
Title: Identify causal relations in news articles | Accept
Requester: Bonan Min [AFX528I72NC8M] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 2.50
Duration: 3600
Available: 83
Description: Read a sentence from news, and classify whether a causal relation exist between a pair of words appearing in the sentence.
Qualifications: Location In AU, GB, US; Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.12
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
u[/td][/tr]

Reactions: Jaded

Rogue and Ready

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Opinions on Behavior (~5-7 minutes)(~ 6 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Yale SPCL [A3PXIO6ZS4QRKB] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$10.31] [Pay=4.00] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.05] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=23] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=6.92] [Pen=0.05 days] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.75
Duration: 3600
Available: 72
Description: Read a scenario carefully and evaluate behaviors
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Exc: [824628619-107375] DoesNotExist ; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.12
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]

ThatsNotMyName

Is it Nap time yet?
Contributor
Reaction score
Our neighbors have a beagle like that... literally every single time they let it out (like 4x a day) it sounds like its being murdered. Maybe... don't get a beagle in a crowded neighborhood? Seems like common sense to me :shrug:
They have 4 dogs and 3 cats in a double wide. The dogs are literally way to big to be in such a small space for a long period of time. They are probably trying to call for other dogs to come break them out.

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
Fiance said he doubts my paycheck would ever make it home >.>
Wait, fiance, what when did you get engaged? If you got engaged before February then you've just been engaged all the time I've "known" you and I didn't miss it. When are you getting married? Think of all the wedding craft supplies you'll need!

Reactions: Jaded

cassius

Reaction score
Today is a "please write for five minutes (for the first question of the survey)" kind of day.
If that's the survey i think it was, that survey was whacked to me. and i left what i thought in a polite way for the requester.

cassius

Reaction score
I was half asleep last night and sat up and was like "omg I should apply at hobby lobby instead of walmart"

Apparently they need a cashier like yesterday.
do you still get sundays off? Isn't that a hobby lobby thing? or not. forget. I went to HL for the first time in at least 11 years last Saturday.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
do you still get sundays off? Isn't that a hobby lobby thing? or not. forget. I went to HL for the first time in at least 11 years last Saturday.
The little bit of research I did in my half asleep state last night says yes.

Wait, fiance, what when did you get engaged? If you got engaged before February then you've just been engaged all the time I've "known" you and I didn't miss it. When are you getting married? Think of all the wedding craft supplies you'll need!
We've been engaged the whole time I've been here (like 5 years.) so you didn't miss it :) I think we're just gonna be engaged forever (for financial reasons) so I should jsut start calling him boyfriend/husband.

/me shrugs

Status
Not open for further replies.