09/21 - Fritessaus Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
I think bonuses post to the day they are awarded. I could be wrong. but that is how I always noticed them
that's what I always thought...the day you get the email was the day it posted to your account....

Reactions: ThatsNotMyName

ThatsNotMyName

Is it Nap time yet?
Contributor
Reaction score
that's what I always thought...the day you get the email was the day it posted to your account....
Correct.
Edit: Although, it would not be the first time AMT has made me second guess everything I know.

Theta Carinae

minor superhero nerd
Contributor
Reaction score
dumb question is dumb??? lol
Nah, I just realized no one shared my feelings of dismay at that Anne Hathaway gif, it's whatever. This sexy Handmaid's Tale costume is quite sufficient for my things-to-be-outraged-over needs

Reactions: aveline

rsclone

Banned
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Andre Oliveira Beukers for work related to 3WUVMVA7OBZHD9XWQPEOXUOAKMNAZO.
The value of your bonus is: $3.97 USD

The Requester included this note:
thanks

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

this one just hit the inbox and my daily total....

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Are we talking about the delay between the email, being tallied into the 'bonus' spot on the dashboard, and ending up in your 'available'?
If so, that delay between email and 'available', for a bonus, is longer than most things on AMT and significantly longer than the delay from 'approved' and 'available', for base pay. I've seen it take literally all day for a bonus to be available, after receipt of the email.

EDIT, and, the daily total will be posted to the 'daily total' of the day of the email, if I'm not mistaken.

Last edited:
Reactions: theturkscribe

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Academic Survey(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Oleg Urminsky [A2UT64NH2GJ8XQ] (Contact)
TV: [Hrly: $15.00] [Pay: 4.18] [Fast: 4.40] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.57] [Fast: 4.98] [Comm: 4.81] [Fair: 4.96] [Reviews: 158] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $9.60] [Pen: 2.00 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Duration:
1 hour 30 minutes
Available: 2
Reward: $2.00
Description:
Please provide answers to the following questions
Requirements: Exc: [1804627007-107708] DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
9:66 min | $12.25/hr

Reactions: aveline

rsclone

Banned
Reaction score
I'm actually fine with gangsta rap, lol. Just, Anne Hathaway doing it breaks my brain a little, is all.
Ironic considering her recents rants on how awful and racist white people are....

Reactions: klyde

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
I was expecting the bonus to be fake b/c it didn't tell me at the end what I got...
but
"You've received a bonus from Andre Oliveira Beukers for work related to 3W0KKJIARR585Q5VTQR0EOU2QP7K85.
The value of your bonus is: $3.96 USD"
Fingers' crossed for everyone :D

rsclone

Banned
Reaction score
Are we talking about the delay between the email, being tallied into the 'bonus' spot on the dashboard, and ending up in your 'available'?
If so, that delay between email and 'available', for a bonus, is longer than most things on AMT and significantly longer than the delay from 'approved' and 'available', for base pay. I've seen it take literally all day for a bonus to be available, after receipt of the email.

EDIT, and, the daily total will be posted to the 'daily total' of the day of the email, if I'm not mistaken.
yeh...getting the email and showing up in daily total....I've always thought they were added on the day they were awarded and you got the email...
there's no way to go back and see if it was awarded on the HIT day...that I know of...

Reactions: klyde

ThatsNotMyName

Is it Nap time yet?
Contributor
Reaction score
yeh...getting the email and showing up in daily total....I've always thought they were added on the day they were awarded and you got the email...
there's no way to go back and see if it was awarded on the HIT day...that I know of...
I think it is because a bonus has to be manually released by the requester. So, it takes longer for the actual person to do so.

Theta Carinae

minor superhero nerd
Contributor
Reaction score
Ironic considering her recents rants on how awful and racist white people are....
Quite possibly, I have no idea what she's been doing lately. I kinda didn't like her as Catwoman and quit paying attention to her a lot after that. I didn't realize how much I still picture her as the Princess Diaries girl until today.

(I don't disagree with her on the subject of white people, but that's not a subject for the main thread so much)

EnterNameHere

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Psychology study - part 1 of 2 (read instructions)(~ 90 minutes) | Accept
Requester: silvy [A1UIZ8PQ1059NO] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 9.00
Duration: 7800
Available: 3
Description: survey
Qualifications: Exc: [-1945717076-107714] DoesNotExist ; SurveyGroup [1533] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.12
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
hopefully not that long[/td][/tr]
I'm 20 minutes into this one and it's fucking atrocious: broken-ass Inquisit hell. (In other words, just another day on mturk. :p )

Status
Not open for further replies.