• Krys is the worst

Votes: 25 21.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Go ahead and include "shitposting". Were quite proud of that contribution. :wink:
I just looked it up in the OED. Not listed. So if it is a somewhat commonly or widely used term on forums, they might actually include it at some point. Really.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
OK. So one of the benefits of having gone into town to shop today is that I was able to acquire a bottle of Old Grand Dad at the request of a friend. And friend said I could have half the bottle [evil smile]. So I'm commencing that activity, ... starting .... now [and ya'll have a great rest of the evening].:bolt::bolt::bolt::bolt::bolt::bolt::bolt::bolt::bolt:

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
2.5 mins.

Title: Survey About Shopping Online(~ 4 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Anthony J Watson [A22FB44MAYP91R] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 2] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: Short survey - seeking individuals of all types who shop online.
Time: 10 minutes
HITs Available: 12
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Exc: [58571-57982] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 70; Location is one of: US; SurveyGroup [642] has not been granted;

Reactions: <Gucci>

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
Once the Family Guy stuff ends and the Robot Chicken stuff starts, that's around the time you gotta smoke up because everything that comes after Robot Chicken is just fucking weird.

lobo925

CEO of Pizza
Contributor
Reaction score
Once the Family Guy stuff ends and the Robot Chicken stuff starts, that's around the time you gotta smoke up because everything that comes after Robot Chicken is just fucking weird.
Been watching religiously since 3rd grade... maybe that's why I am like I am :wackodance

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
Been watching religiously since 3rd grade... maybe that's why I am like I am :wackodance
I used to watch Robot Chicken a lot but everything after that is just I don't know. Oh, and Aqua Teen. Fuck yeah Aqua Teen.

I was thinking of trying that ForkOut beta but then I started reading the requirements.

ForkOut is doing a limited 100 user beta test, and looking for community focused students to participate. The first 25 people who sign up and use the app to go out will receive an invitation to ForkOut’s VIP launch party. All users who sign up and use ForkOut to go out with friends will be entered to win a $100 Amazon gift card.

Guess I'm not qual'd
Are they not working?
I opened in Edge and it asked me to choose US or India then they then again proceeded not to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.