09/20 - Love Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
My dog hates other dogs and other people. Seriously, she's a fighter. She likes me, that's just her thing, but she fights with almpst every other dog she meets. I did have a roommate some years ago who had cats and my dog loved those damn cats. She would spend hours grooming them and taking care of them. They ate her dog food, and she would just sit there and observe while they tried to crunch up her big kibble nuggets in their little mouths. She didn't mind. My roomie had the kitties on a diet at the time. Many of these cats were feral and would run for cover when a human approached. Roommie was a vegan and an animal activist, so that's just how we lived

I'm thinking of getting a cat for my dog, but does anyone have suggestions as to how I can help my dog be gentle with other dogs?

Reactions: WalkingEmphasis

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
My dog hates other dogs and other people. Seriously, she's a fighter. She likes me, that's just her thing, but she fights with almpst every other dog she meets. I did have a roommate some years ago who had cats and my dog loved those damn cats. She would spend hours grooming them and taking care of them. They ate her dog food, and she would just sit there and observe while they tried to crunch up her big kibble nuggets in their little mouths. She didn't mind. My roomie had the kitties on a diet at the time. Many of these cats were feral and would run for cover when a human approached. Roommie was a vegan and an animal activist, so that's just how we lived

I'm thinking of getting a cat for my dog, but does anyone have suggestions as to how I can help my dog be gentle with other dogs?
I think the most effective method I've found is just lots and lots of supervised socialization with strange dogs and people.

Reactions: Tigerpants

sudilly

Bubble Hell Avenger
Contributor
Reaction score
I am having to replace all of my scripts. I can no longer see the one that shows today's earnings broken down by requester. Could somebody please post the link. TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.