09/19 - Make It Laugh Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidonie

Reaction score
To my understanding, you're supposed to figure out if the person in the messages are implying that they are at a place or going to the implied place. You're supposed to select that given place (it's highlighted for you in Green) and then you answer questions. I've never done these before, but that's how I understand it. I only did one but it took me about a minute all together (with reading the instructions). 6/hr? :shrug:
Takes me about 30-45 seconds depending on how many yes answers I have, which is usually none. There were complaints of a slow website in TO, but it seems to be fixed.

ristiekay

SupernOtteral Princess
Reaction score
If there are "Mad Men" fans in the group, some of y'all might have known this, but the reason Betty got so fat is because January Jones was pregnant in real life. My little sister did some research paper in college about TV actresses when they were pregnant, how some shows incorporated the pregnancy and how some just made it seem like the character was having weight issues.

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
If there are "Mad Men" fans in the group, some of y'all might have known this, but the reason Betty got so fat is because January Jones was pregnant in real life. My little sister did some research paper in college about TV actresses when they were pregnant, how some shows incorporated the pregnancy and how some just made it seem like the character was having weight issues.
I loved the show.

Barbwire

Averagely-known member
Contributor
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.