Status
Not open for further replies.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Kind of fun, 21 min 13 - $8.48/hr relaxed pace and approved right away
Title: A cross-cultural investigation of music listening habits, exercise, and mindfulness(≈ 30 minutes) | Accept
Requester: SurveyComet [A3NC2P2SPK9QQ] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$21.06] [Pay=3.97] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=4.40] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.19] [Fast=4.72] [Comm=4.18] [Fair=4.79] [Reviews=514] [ToS=1]
TO2: [Hrly=13.10] [Pen=1.67 days] [Res=50%] [Rec=88%] [Rej=4] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 3.00
Duration: 2700
Available: 1
Description: Do you listen to music? What motivates you to listen to or use music? What is your cultural orientation? This study is seeking members of the general public via TurkPrime to participate in an online study. We are looking to understand how and why people listen to music in their daily lives, and how music use may be linked to things like emotion, exercise, mindfulness and transcendence (the use of music to reach a different mental state). You will be required to complete an anonymous online questionnaire in your own time that will take approximately 30 minutes to complete. On completion, you will receive a small payment of USD $3.00 as a gesture of appreciation for participation from TurkPrime.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [107652-107063] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.12
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Last edited:

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
oh i emailed measuringU about the requirements for the iphone survey. no response yet but i gotta think what they're requiring is going to cause severe limits on their testiing
The "No youtube installed" one? If so, unfortunately, that's the demographic that their client is looking for for that specific study. They also have "Infrequent Youtube user" and "frequent youtube user" for the same study, just different HITs. They could have had a question about your youtube use inside the HIT and done it all as one HIT but, they wouldn't be able to target specific questions per frequency of youtube use as easily, and would have to sort the data post study. This way, it's pre-sorted by demographic and questions can be a bit more tailored to each demographic.

Last edited:

charlie

Reaction score
The "No youtube installed" one? If so, unfortunately, that's the demographic that their client is looking for for that specific study. They also have "Infrequent Youtube user" and "frequent youtube user" for the same study, just different HITs. They could have had a question about your youtube use inside the HIT and done it all as one HIT but, they wouldn't be able to target specific questions per frequency of youtube use as easily, and would have to sort the data post study. This way, it's pre-sorted by demographic and can be a bit more tailored to that demo.
oh i didn't see that one.. no.. study 150.. the iOS version required is 11 but 12 was released yesterday so not sure how many 11 users are still out there.

Reactions: Jerami

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
oh i didn't see that one.. no.. study 150.. the iOS version required is 11 but 12 was released yesterday so not sure how many 11 users are still out there.
Oh. Does it autoupdate ios? (Not an iphoner)

EDIT If not, I'm sure there are a bunch.:)

Last edited:

charlie

Reaction score
Oh. Does it autoupdate ios? (Not an iphoner)
only if you choose to allow it. I always run the newest major update (8 to 9, 9 to 10, 10 to 11, 11 to 12) on the day the major update is released. I can't let it happen automatically because i rely on my phone for work so i have to run the updates when I know I'm free and clear to do so but always on release day in my case. i'm sure not everyone does but adoption rate is pretty high on release day.

charlie

Reaction score
alrighty.. well i'm falling asleep at this desk. i'm off to bed. $2.95 short of my goal but i'm tired. gonna try to get up early and go run before work. gnight all!. hasta manana y'all.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Survey about your social groups | Accept
Requester: Sandia National Labs [A11HDIBBEZWRYK] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$21.77] [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.74] [Fast=3.94] [Comm=2.00] [Fair=4.29] [Reviews=26] [ToS=2]
TO2: [Hrly=13.09] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 3600
Description: The purpose of this survey is to understand the overlap between people who you interact with in-person and people you interact with online. You will be asked to take a survey hosted on a different site.
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
only if you choose to allow it. I always run the newest major update (8 to 9, 9 to 10, 10 to 11, 11 to 12) on the day the major update is released. I can't let it happen manually because i rely on my phone for work so i have to run the updates when I know I'm free and clear to do so but always on release day in my case. i'm sure not everyone does but adoption rate is pretty high on release day.
Really? Hmm. People are strange. I never update on day 1, unless it's required or increases functionality significantly. Just seems like I'd be asking for issues on day 1. But, I'm probably not the average user.

MichelleB

Reaction score
Just trying to get back up to date with mturk, i havent been active in quite a few months...

Panda Crazy is the one that you catch hits with, right?
And whats the script called where it searches through pages on mturk for you and shows you whats available and you can set the pay, TO score you want, export, etc.?

Reactions: FireMonkey

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Just trying to get back up to date with mturk, i havent been active in quite a few months...

Panda Crazy is the one that you catch hits with, right?
And whats the script called where it searches through pages on mturk for you and shows you whats available and you can set the pay, TO score you want, export, etc.?
I use MTS(Mturk Suite) for all of those things. It's an extension.

Reactions: FireMonkey

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Survey about shopping online | Accept
Requester: Christina Kan [AI45LKULM0ON3] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=4.05] [Fast=4.72] [Comm=4.38] [Fair=4.72] [Reviews=23] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.30
Duration: 1200
Description: 3 minute survey about shopping online. Quick approval!
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

GTR

Reaction score
i had a dream earlier that i was mass rejected. woke up and checked my dashboard and i was not
are you sure? you may be in a dream now, and when you wake up your mass rejections will be double :cautious:

Reactions: Peachy
Status
Not open for further replies.