09/18 - Tare Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tandem In Time

Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Get ready for Kermit the frog in Aaron Rodgers body man...the talent is unreal.
No doubt. I'm just having trouble accepting that the voice and the face of a 12-year-old is paired with an absolute cannon of an arm.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
No doubt. I'm just having trouble accepting that the voice and the face of a 12-year-old is paired with an absolute cannon of an arm.
LOL, I guess I'm use to it by now but I feel like I've waited my whole life for this guy to come along.

Beak

Reaction score
Does anyone remember the bmf_res hit where you had to stare at a screen and click the button when a number shows? Whack A Number I think it was? They never paid me the $9 or so bonus and won't respond to emails. Am i just shit out of luck or is there any recourse?

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
google says Kyoryu Violet from Hey Violet, a band
edit: but I don't think that's right because when I google Kyoryu Violet it brings up the Purple Power Ranger :thinking:
Yeah haha. Pretty sure it's Rena Lovelis. Got it from Wikipedia.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Two academic studies (6 min total) ($0.75) | Accept
Requester: Jaehwan [A93VXC5MXHO80] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.75
Duration: 1200
Available: 21
Description: Participate in two short studies, one on imagination, and one on news articles.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.12
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]

Reactions: Starslip

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Does anyone remember the bmf_res hit where you had to stare at a screen and click the button when a number shows? Whack A Number I think it was? They never paid me the $9 or so bonus and won't respond to emails. Am i just shit out of luck or is there any recourse?
The bonus I received was about $8 short of what I was supposed to get. I sent him a message about it and did not get a response. I let two or three days pass and wrote again. He sent me the rest of my bonus a couple of days after that.

Just remember to be professional in the messages and kill him with kindness. That's always the best policy.

Last edited:

petik00

Reaction score
It took a week to get mine. I noticed some of the TO reviews mentioned never getting the bonus payout. Keep nagging is my only advice.

Reactions: Kennedy

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Image Annotation (user friendly interface) | PANDA
Requester: Philipe Dias [A1NLJD1MFNQLD2] (Req TV): N/A
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Two-phase task (~90min work). Goal: crop (segment) the objects indicated for each image. Phase 1 is a game: to score high, draw masks that fit objects tightly (high accuracy), with bonus score for speed. Phase 2: annotate flowers in images
Time: 2 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $15.00
Qualifications: Flowers Labeler EqualTo 100;

Reactions: Azazael
Reaction score
They actually defended that and said it's the right call.
I know, but it's like what are you suppose to do when you're going full speed a second after the QB threw the ball.

Last edited:
Reactions: GRR
Status
Not open for further replies.