Status
Not open for further replies.

Shigeo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
We're all fucking crazy.
Sounds like the internet all right.

Anyways since I'm still new on mturk and it is dead as far as I can tell right now I have been looking at threads trying to figure out what scripts I should be using and someone mentioned on reddit I think it was that Hit Finder might be a good replacement for Hit Scraper. Have any of you guys used that? I haven't used it much but it looks interesting.. Seems to have some sort of history log. I also was suggested to use panda crazy instead of turkmaster.. does that sound about right? From what I have messed with it... it seems to be better for most uses and a lot more organized.

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Wanted to go ham on those comocomo hits but TO mentioned rejections so I only did about 20.
Yeah I saw the second batch at 10 cents each and threw caution to the wind and got about 2 full queues.

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Sounds like the internet all right.

Anyways since I'm still new on mturk and it is dead as far as I can tell right now I have been looking at threads trying to figure out what scripts I should be using and someone mentioned on reddit I think it was that Hit Finder might be a good replacement for Hit Scraper. Have any of you guys used that? I haven't used it much but it looks interesting.. Seems to have some sort of history log. I also was suggested to use panda crazy instead of turkmaster.. does that sound about right? From what I have messed with it... it seems to be better for most uses and a lot more organized.
The logged HITs is pretty nice on HIT finder and Panda Crazy is easier to keep organized and the delayed GO HAM and other features are neat too.

Play around with them and find your groove. Might be one or the other just 'feels' better for you.

Reactions: Shigeo

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
This broken for anyone? One part wants the right answers to move on, but it won't let me when I have the right answers.
I'm having the same problem. I am scared to change something to see if it helps.

Onyxbird

Fearless
Reaction score
So, I've been recently assigned the task of helping revive my friend's plants. She's has a black thumb, and didn't want to let her florist plants completely die. But had been forgetting to bring them to my house. She had the different pots and potting soil ready to go, but just never had the time or she would always forget. I've managed to separate each out and identify what species of plant they are, and how to take care of them. So now they are all in their own pots, and on the mend.

TLDR: After having dirt everywhere, and under my nails, I realized I need more weekend projects like this one. :thumbup:

Reactions: tricker and Pleco

Itsmee

Condor
Contributor
Reaction score
This broken for anyone? One part wants the right answers to move on, but it won't let me when I have the right answers.
Yeppers, stuck for me also.... I emailed them...

Sidonie

Reaction score
I ended up reopening the survey and it worked for me, might want to open a new tab with the survey and see if it works for you all.

Reactions: Itsmee

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
So, I've been recently assigned the task of helping revive my friend's plants. She's has a black thumb, and didn't want to let her florist plants completely die. But had been forgetting to bring them to my house. She had the different pots and potting soil ready to go, but just never had the time or she would always forget. I've managed to separate each out and identify what species of plant they are, and how to take care of them. So now they are all in their own pots, and on the mend.

TLDR: After having dirt everywhere, and under my nails, I realized I need more weekend projects like this one. :thumbup:
That's why I get succulents, I love how they look, they're perfect for the weather in California and they're almost impossible to kill. If you forget to water them for a couple of weeks they just shrivel up a bit and then they're fine when you water them again.

Nytmair

Contributor
Reaction score
Hopped on to do a little work... I think I shall just say F that based on the lack of hits I see. Have a nice evening all!

Reactions: catnapped

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I ended up reopening the survey and it worked for me, might want to open a new tab with the survey and see if it works for you all.
Ok that worked, maybe just different versions with one messed up?

Shigeo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
did anyone get a time on this yet?
Title: Study Investigating Responses to Inequality and Minority Groups in the United States | PANDA
Requester: Winnifred Louis [A29TQOHZUJ99NT] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.71 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.57 Generosity
★★★★ 4.94 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 38 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Complete a survey about your social attitudes, beliefs, and behaviors regarding gender and sexual minority groups. You will be paid $0.05 for screening, then an extra $4.00 (paid as Bonus) if selected to continue with the whole survey (~30 minutes)
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.05
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is US
$4 bonus. Less than 10 minutes.

Yup ~10min for me.

Reactions: Deleted member 526

Shigeo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The logged HITs is pretty nice on HIT finder and Panda Crazy is easier to keep organized and the delayed GO HAM and other features are neat too.

Play around with them and find your groove. Might be one or the other just 'feels' better for you.
Will do, thanks.

Reactions: MerryLou

Onyxbird

Fearless
Reaction score
That's why I get succulents, I love how they look, they're perfect for the weather in California and they're almost impossible to kill. If you forget to water them for a couple of weeks they just shrivel up a bit and then they're fine when you water them again.
Me too, I'm also excited for the end of summer sales for all the different succulents.

My friend has two spider plants, a weeping fig, a peace lily (who was almost on it's last leg), an ivy, and a goose foot, out of the remaining florist bunch

Reactions: Pleco
Status
Not open for further replies.