09/18 - Schrodinger's Cat Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Requester Tiffany Kuo is trying hard to rectify how she had her $2 supplement HIT set up earlier. She's telling me to search for a new HIT so I (and others) can be compensated, and she asked me to help her out by giving her some feedback to make sure her pre-screeners are set up right this time, but I'm not finding it anywhere. :-/
it seems to be up now, for the ppl this applies to

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
why does waking up in the morning vs waking up in the afternoon or nighttime feel so much worse

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey, everyone I just wanted to say hi- I'm also new here to Mturk Crowd...I signed up for Mturk awhile back but just played around with it for a little while and didn't take it serious and only made a few bucks....I am now a stay at home parent and decided to google to Mturk tips and tricks and came across this forum and I can't tell you how much of a difference its made in the last 4 days. I went from making a few dollars to over $15-$20 a day. Thank you guys so much!

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Hey, everyone I just wanted to say hi- I'm also new here to Mturk Crowd...I signed up for Mturk awhile back but just played around with it for a little while and didn't take it serious and only made a few bucks....I am now a stay at home parent and decided to google to Mturk tips and tricks and came across this forum and I can't tell you how much of a difference its made in the last 4 days. I went from making a few dollars to over $15-$20 a day. Thank you guys so much!
Welcome :wave:

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
I have a quick question I'm hoping you guys can help me out with its about JR Panda...I've googled it and couldn't come up with anything, is there anyway to change the name of the requester on the search page? I've added some more requesters by adding the URL but is there a way to have them listed as their actual requester name rather than the group name?

Nytmair

Contributor
Reaction score
I have a quick question I'm hoping you guys can help me out with its about JR Panda...I've googled it and couldn't come up with anything, is there anyway to change the name of the requester on the search page? I've added some more requesters by adding the URL but is there a way to have them listed as their actual requester name rather than the group name?
Are you talking about Panda Crazy? If so, click on details for that panda and you can ad a "friendly requestor name"

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
Are you talking about Panda Crazy? If so, click on details for that panda and you can ad a "friendly requestor name"
Yes, Panda Crazy - Ah that was so easy!!! I'm so sorry for asking such a stupid question lol

Status
Not open for further replies.