09/18 - Schrodinger's Cat Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serial Mom

I’m smiling…that alone should scare you.
Contributor
Reaction score
He hates us. If I have a bill I need paid I'll grind them out with coffee and Advil, but they are not worth it. They normally post .05 and .06 hits too. It's not just finding a URL. You have to match it with data points and explain the data points you used.
I just can't believe it, after reading his NPR thing and the stuff he spews on his blog. :)

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I love the correlation between this and our typical daily active user count.

That's not how I'd have guessed it would go. Interesting, is that active user here or on mturk?

Reactions: aveline

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
That's not how I'd have guessed it would go. Interesting, is that active user here or on mturk?
Here on the forum. That's just last week, but most weeks typically look about the same.

Reactions: T. Leela

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah. Wednesdays are usually way closer to Thursdays, too, like in your graph. It's just those Suri codes that threw it off, last week.
Cool I always figured everyone was ready to work after the weekend I guess not :)

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Batches are so unpredictable. You have to work whichever ones are up and find a way to make them worth it. Practice, scripts, AHK, whatever it takes.

Make those batches your bitch.
Yes, you're undoubtedly right about that. I've just got to decide - well, I already have - to work at finding something that works for me. Having watched a lot of PEs, and payed much attention to what Turkers have said on this and 'the other forum,' most peeps who make good money at this are strong on one or two batches combined with either surveys and/or other individual HITs. Thanks, Squatty @Squatty !

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
is there a way I can count all my nathan bonuses per day from the emails without looking at every email?
Use the Mturk dashboard script and post your PE here? It shows all the bonuses you've for the day as far as I know, and you could just count out the bonuses you got from other requesters.

Reactions: Deleted member 526
Status
Not open for further replies.