Status
Not open for further replies.

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
aveline @aveline so I'm installing syspro at all my locations... obviously I'm admin. And I can't decide if I want all my custom tiles in hot pink or that sexy teal color from your exports... I thought about you like 10 times today while I was training people. I think I just answered my own question.
Sexy teal.. :gucci:

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
aveline @aveline so I'm installing syspro at all my locations... obviously I'm admin. And I can't decide if I want all my custom tiles in hot pink or that sexy teal color from your exports... I thought about you like 10 times today while I was training people. I think I just answered my own question.
Sexy teal.. :gucci:
Ha, awesome! Yeah, I've been digging the teal lately. Way sexier than hot pink IMO. :D

Reactions: <Gucci> and Peachy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Haven't seen the second one it any good?
it's about the same. some of the action scenes are a bit more gruesome than the first. they just annouced the 3rd one to come out May 2019. i'm hyped

(the third one should be the last one) (especially after you've seen the second)

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
i dont know if i would pay $10 for mtg if given the choice. just ventured over there for the first time in awhile
lol next stop will be parked on sedo domains
:ROFL:

Reactions: Peachy
Status
Not open for further replies.