09/17 - Sampling Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Ya'll gonna make me want a cat now.
Actually cats are great. I don't have to board her when I go on vacation. She poops in a box. She cuddles great (when she's not laying with her butt in my face). And she eats bugs and rodents.

Kathryn

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Components of Romantic Relationships | PANDA
Requester: UCSB EMBeR Lab [AF6BFJHZGXXPL] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.10 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.50 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 12 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: This is a 20 minute survey with computerized tasks (requires computer) on the components of romantic relationships.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 100;HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95;Location is US
15 min

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
Are people still catching the supercv hit?

Onyxbird

Fearless
Reaction score
Cats are jerks. Just ask my dog. (says the woman with a cat tattoo)
Actually cats are great. I don't have to board her when I go on vacation. She poops in a box. She cuddles great (when she's not laying with her butt in my face). And she eats bugs and rodents.
:LOL:
Someone close to me is allergic to cats, so it's out of the question.

Onyxbird

Fearless
Reaction score
Random tidbit for the day.

I have discovered a new vegetable to love. White Sweet Potatoes. Where have they been all my life?

Onyxbird

Fearless
Reaction score
Yeah, that is a huge problem! I'm slightly allergic to cats (like a 3/5 on the allergy scale). So not enough to prevent me from having one thank goodness.
Wow. You just have one cat?

Reactions: tricker

DankoRamone

Reaction score
Yes, don't think of it as an all-nighter. In fact the opposite, tell yourself, " Okay I gotta go to sleep pretty soon, I'll just browse Reddit or watch one more Youtube video and then that's it, I have to get up early and be responsible".

Before you know, you've stayed up all night.
That's how I do it, exactly.

Reactions: Pleco

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Wow. You just have one cat?
Yep. Right now just one cat and one dog. I've had cats pretty much most of my life.

I also have allergies. Probably partly due to the cat, but not enough to stop me from having a cat. I got my first cat when I was 2 years old.

Reactions: Onyxbird

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Kid just told me what he wants to be for Halloween. Gunna be the most expensive costume yet. I have to get him a fedora and a motorcycle leather jacket. I have a girls motorcycle jacket (mine) but it won't work for him. Now I have to try and find a cheap place to buy like the Fonzie leather jacket for cheaps.

Reactions: heeheehahaha

Onyxbird

Fearless
Reaction score
Yep. Right now just one cat and one dog. I've had cats pretty much most of my life.

I also have allergies. Probably partly due to the cat, but not enough to stop me from having a cat. I got my first cat when I was 2 years old.
Ah, I see. I had a white kitten when I was seven, but it was given away. It had pooped all on my mama's leather couches and start tearing at the cushions.

Reactions: tricker

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Ah, I see. I had a white kitten when I was seven, but it was given away. It had pooped all on my mama's leather couches and start tearing at the cushions.
Yeah. My cat is tough on my leather couch. I need a new one soon. I thought leather would be better with pets as it doesn't retain pet hair.

My bad. I didn't factor in claws. (that's my cat on my leather couch in my avatar. I took it knowing gravity would soon make her claw the crap out of the cushion on the way down.)

Reactions: Onyxbird

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
I had a cat I grew up with. He died on the day of my 18th birthday, at the age of 19. I went for about 5 years without any pets. Then I got one. One turned into three. And then five, but I'm down to 4 again. I lost the one closest to me before he turned one. The other four give me more than enough company but one of them basically has no immune system so it makes for a depressing, yet worthwhile ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.