09/17 - Sampling Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
lol, wait till the steps come into play, you'll look back on the crawling as gravy time
Everything would be gravy if she would stop being tiny screaming baby and turn into tiny happy baby

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Anyone finish yet?
I can't go into details without revealing survey content. But although it takes around the time it says it takes, it's very painless.

Reactions: Deleted member 481

Definitely Not Riss

Probably not Breakfast Wino
Contributor
Reaction score
It does not, but I did make someone say "Is that all you say now?" Because it tickled me.

It's more fantasy than sci-fi :eek:

But no pre-order doesn't mean early copy, but if you really are interested in like pre-reading it or whatever PM me and when it's readable I'll message you and probably Definitely Not Riss @Riss since I promised her she could read it. (And I keep deleting everything I send her.)

I feel awkward now so I'm gonna post this gif as a distraction.

<3

Reactions: Jaded

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
You would do yourself a much greater favor just learning how to search for your own hits than relying on a perpetually out-of-date thread with suggestions for qualled work you don't have the quals for.
It's BLUE! Holy shit, it's BLUE! Good to see you around, sir! :) :) ( The only other Turker I get this excited about seeing after a long hiatus - or perceived long hiatus - is clickhappier @clickhappier. Probably has something to do with my living wayyyyyyy out in the Mojave Desert; at least, that's what I'm laying it off on. :) )

Definitely Not Riss

Probably not Breakfast Wino
Contributor
Reaction score
It's BLUE! Holy shit, it's BLUE! Good to see you around, sir! :) :) ( The only other Turker I get this excited about seeing after a long hiatus - or perceived long hiatus - is clickhappier @clickhappier. Probably has something to do with my living wayyyyyyy out in the Mojave Desert; at least, that's what I'm laying it off on. :) )
Is clickhappier @clickhappier missing. I think I talked to him last week. I could be wrong. That happens a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.