09/17 - Mantequilla Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndividualRace

Reaction score
Yes.

Guess it is irritating to me because to this day I only have one rejection and it is due to a scenario just like this. No code given. So I guess you can say I'm a tad bitter when this happens and it irritates me that I have to put myself in the same place that caused me to get my one and only rejection. Avoid JESSE. I even tried to contact the requester three times. No response. So yep it's irritating.
My one rejection is from what I assume is a database error. The person who rejected the HIT accepted the screenshot I sent showing what I did is not the info he had (does that make sense?) and he bonused me the amount. But kept the HIT as rejected. All this to say, solidarity.

Reactions: Dragonfly

Dragonfly

Reaction score
SAME! I only have 1 rejection for the same things, and the requester said they would reverse it, and they never did and have since ghosted me.
Sorry this happened to you too. I never even received a response. They rejected it due to "wrong code."

Reactions: TwilightMashery

Rogue and Ready

Contributor
Reaction score

Dragonfly

Reaction score
My one rejection is from what I assume is a database error. The person who rejected the HIT accepted the screenshot I sent showing what I did is not the info he had (does that make sense?) and he bonused me the amount. But kept the HIT as rejected. All this to say, solidarity.
That is crazy!

Reactions: TwilightMashery

Theta Carinae

minor superhero nerd
Contributor
Reaction score
Yes, one rejection.

Guess it is irritating to me because to this day I only have one rejection and it is due to a scenario just like this. No code given. So I guess you can say I'm a tad bitter when this happens and it irritates me that I have to put myself in the same place that caused me to get my one and only rejection. Avoid JESSE. I even tried to contact the requester three times. No response. So yep it's irritating.
SAME! I only have 1 rejection for the same things, and the requester said they would reverse it, and they never did and have since ghosted me.
Sometimes requesters are humans, and are willing to see you as fellow humans and be decent. Sometimes, though, they have this whole mindset of "you're doing work for pennies on the Internet and so are clearly a lying garbage person scrabbling for more pennies." Which sucks that there's so little you can do about that, but there it is. Rejections suck.

GRR

Reaction score
That's fine, a lot ofp eople do.

Same

There's a link around here somewhere, I think MTS has (or used to have) something built into it where you could right click and contact requester, but I don't remember how to do that.
hhhmmm..first thing I am going to do is take screen shot for future reference!..since it is all on one page....

IndividualRace

Reaction score
That is crazy!
I definitely spent more time being pissed about it than I should have, but the good news is one rejection doesn't really matter too much. It seemed like it did at the time...but other than bragging rights, it's not that big of a deal. Just keep doing solid work!

Reactions: Dragonfly

TwilightMashery

Reaction score
Sometimes requesters are humans, and are willing to see you as fellow humans and be decent. Sometimes, though, they have this whole mindset of "you're doing work for pennies on the Internet and so are clearly a lying garbage person scrabbling for more pennies." Which sucks that there's so little you can do about that, but there it is. Rejections suck.
I know that's right!

Reactions: Theta Carinae

GRR

Reaction score
Barton must not be happy...I mean she is spending money and not getting data..anyway..I am moving on also..wait for it to time out...I took a screen shot so I can actually give her the data lata

Reactions: IndividualRace

Rogue and Ready

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Consumer Preference Survey(~ 3 minutes) | Accept
Requester: mturk.admin [A1600ITGM7SNAE] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$9.59] [Pay=3.45] [Fast=3.00] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.50] [Fast=3.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=5] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=6.64] [Pen=6.00 days] [Res=null] [Rec=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.35
Duration: 1800
Available: 1
Description: A quick survey about consumer preference. You may complete this particular survey only once.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; Exc: [-1530066433-106491] DoesNotExist ; Location In CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 96
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.12
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
,[/td][/tr]

Romantic Grapefruit

Shhhhh. You don't have to tell anyone.
Banned
Reaction score
|Anyone have any luck getting the Gretchen Barton (sp?) Answer a survey about your opinions HIT to submit? (and the "
It's Broke" script isn't working, either
I had to select all of the options on the first question in order to get it to submit. The radio buttons are broken. You can probably go accept it again and submit it if you have your answers to the written questions copied somewhere. I already did mine and just accidentally accepted another one so it seems that you should be able to grab another one. And sorry if this has already been answered I only skimmed everything. I emailed her about it as well, giving her my actual answer to the broken question.

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Decision-Making Task – Up to $6.65 Bonus Paid Based on Performance | PANDA
Requester: BF [A2SS4BVND4UK3C] (Req TV): $16.91/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
In this HIT, you will be asked to make a series of simple decisions. Many people find this task fun, and you will earn real money based on your performance.
Time: 1 hour(s) 30 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Haven't been able to do one of these in over 2 years.

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: Jaded

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
I had to select all of the options on the first question in order to get it to submit. The radio buttons are broken. You can probably go accept it again and submit it if you have your answers to the written questions copied somewhere. I already did mine and just accidentally accepted another one so it seems that you should be able to grab another one. And sorry if this has already been answered I only skimmed everything. I emailed her about it as well, giving her my actual answer to the broken question.
Thanks, Romantic Grapefruit @Romantic Grapefruit. Clicked them all ... repeatedly. Nothing is working for me today. Drat! But thanks!!!!!

Reactions: Romantic Grapefruit

Romantic Grapefruit

Shhhhh. You don't have to tell anyone.
Banned
Reaction score
Thanks, Romantic Grapefruit @Romantic Grapefruit. Clicked them all ... repeatedly. Nothing is working for me today. Drat! But thanks!!!!!
Really? Dang. For me when I clicked each one they would fill up so you could select all of them at once. Stupid buggy hit. Yeah sorry, hope she gets back to you! Well.. and me. Haha. Fingers crossed for no on a reject.

GRR

Reaction score
Really? Dang. For me when I clicked each one they would fill up so you could select all of them at once. Stupid buggy hit. Yeah sorry, hope she gets back to you! Well.. and me. Haha. Fingers crossed for no on a reject.

yeah..I am like Christopher..I could only select one ..anyway..it just timed out...

Status
Not open for further replies.