Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

redtokyoboxers

the güero you cannot sweat-o
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." - Jesus or Taylor Swift or somebody.

Keep your head up.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." - Jesus or Taylor Swift or somebody.

Keep your head up.
I'm gonna write that in my and aveline @aveline's wedding vows.

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Guys, I think Pleco @Pleco is trying to brainwash me so I'll marry him. How long should I ban him for?
Don't ban him, just relocate to the moon with him and dine on cheese every evening. If it doesn't work out you can come back. I'll be waiting for you. By the time Pleco @Pleco is done eating the moon he will be hefty enough to qualify as a satellite himself, and then we can sit together on the beach and stare at our new green planet while we talk in quiet whispers about how it all came to be.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Don't ban him, just relocate to the moon with him and dine on cheese every evening. If it doesn't work out you can come back. I'll be waiting for you. By the time Pleco @Pleco is done eating the moon he will be hefty enough to qualify as a satellite himself, and then we can sit together on the beach and stare at our new green planet while we talk in quiet whispers about how it all came to be.
This is the most poetic thing that I have ever read.

Reactions: Azazael and Pleco

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
This doesn't make any fucking sense and I love it.

Reactions: aveline
Status
Not open for further replies.