• http://www.mturkcrowd.com/posts/433159/

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
I've had enough of both over the years. Never had a female orange cat not a male calico although the neighbors have one now this is almost a calico and male. She's fostering it. Orange cats also tend to be very daring. I don't like to have orange cats for pets because they do strange things that get them into trouble. I looked it up one day on the Internet (ha ha) this was years ago before the Internet became so corrupted and found that orange cats have something in their DNA that makes them do outrageous daring things.
unsubscribe unsubscribe unsubscribe stupid cat facts

MindNumbing

Contributor
Reaction score
Today's Projected Earnings: $91.67 + Bonuses: $1.30 = $92.97 Where dem batches at
I get the batches today!
Today's Projected Earnings: $113.71 + Bonuses: $0.50 = $114.21

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Im doing the race bib number things bc it's something. If there are like 5 pics in a row of someone going down a slide into mud (because that's always part of every race I've seen? ), and in the first three pics their number shows, the last two it's covered in mud, but you know it's the same person do you enter it? Cant find any instructions on this.

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Rate the skill of a surgeon shown on a video clip | PANDA
Requester: C-SATS, Inc [A15ZSKX8TUCGEU] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.20 Generosity
★★★★ 4.15 Fairness
★★★★ 4.60 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 78 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: This is a research study where you watch a video clip of a surgical procedure (no patient or surgeon identification is shown) and rate the skill level of the surgeon. (undefined)
Time: 45 minutes
HITs Available: 4
Reward: $1.15
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100;C-SATS Block has not been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95

Tigerpants

Murderer of Threads
Contributor
Reaction score
Im doing the race bib number things bc it's something. If there are like 5 pics in a row of someone going down a slide into mud (because that's always part of every race I've seen? ), and in the first three pics their number shows, the last two it's covered in mud, but you know it's the same person do you enter it? Cant find any instructions on this.
yes if you're sure it's the same person

Reactions: T. Leela

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Rate the skill of a surgeon shown on a video clip | PANDA
Requester: C-SATS, Inc [A15ZSKX8TUCGEU] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.20 Generosity
★★★★ 4.15 Fairness
★★★★ 4.60 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 78 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: This is a research study where you watch a video clip of a surgical procedure (no patient or surgeon identification is shown) and rate the skill level of the surgeon. (undefined)
Time: 45 minutes
HITs Available: 4
Reward: $0.88
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100;C-SATS Block has not been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95

Not A Robot

VERIFIED HUMAN
Contributor
Reaction score
I just thought it was funny.
People will sometimes fight against things they perceive to be a slur or whatever without actually understanding the culture.
It's getting weird on here today (and not the cool Frank Reynolds kind of weird).. I mean.. putting spiders images in a spoiler?

cassius

Reaction score
unsubscribe unsubscribe unsubscribe stupid cat facts
It's not stupid cat facts when you spend years observing the critters yourself. Maybe I told this story?? Had a black and white pregnant female we picked up at an office I had. She'd been there for a while. The first litter she had there had two siamese in it. She had four kittens. She paraded those kids back and forth the front door of the office building one day. By the time I left the siamese had been "adopted". She was running her own adoption service. The next time she got pregnant she insisted on coming home with me so we brought her. She was a pregnant round ball and she beat up our two alpha males the first thing when she entered our home. She then established herself in the bathroom sink. When her kittens were born she had one that was mentally challenged. She spent more time with that kitten ignoring the others when they called her. if that one cried she was right beside it. She cleaned him a lot. The more she worked with him I noticed the cat got smarted. He was catching up to his sisters. I looked that up too. Found out that mother cats who do that can change the kitten's DNA with the cleaning and all the attention she is giving it. I thought if only humans were that smart.

Reactions: Devil_Dawg

James

Reaction score
Alright, I'm going to bang out these Nathan's and head to the movie theater. Peace everybody!

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
It's not stupid cat facts when you spend years observing the critters yourself. Maybe I told this story?? Had a black and white pregnant female we picked up at an office I had. She'd been there for a while. The first litter she had there had two siamese in it. She had four kittens. She paraded those kids back and forth the front door of the office building one day. By the time I left the siamese had been "adopted". She was running her own adoption service. The next time she got pregnant she insisted on coming home with me so we brought her. She was a pregnant round ball and she beat up our two alpha males the first thing when she entered our home. She then established herself in the bathroom sink. When her kittens were born she had one that was mentally challenged. She spent more time with that kitten ignoring the others when they called her. if that one cried she was right beside it. She cleaned him a lot. The more she worked with him I noticed the cat got smarted. He was catching up to his sisters. I looked that up too. Found out that mother cats who do that can change the kitten's DNA with the cleaning and all the attention she is giving it. I thought if only humans were that smart.
that's interesting (maybe this way will work)

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Academic research - A survey about how people view themselves (Identities) | PANDA
Requester: Mercy Oyet [AWAGJYHZ5ZROL] (Contact)
(TO):[Pay: 4.22][Fair: 4.20][Comm: 5.00][Fast: 4.50]
Description:
Identify adjectives/words that describe your views of yourself; Must be currently employed/working and working in a team
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 31
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Chinny 12.08.16 Block Past Workers has not been granted, Total approved HITs is greater than 1000, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99, Location is US

LightningLord

You think that's a Schwinn.
Contributor
Reaction score
People will sometimes fight against things they perceive to be a slur or whatever without actually understanding the culture.
It's getting weird on here today (and not the cool Frank Reynolds kind of weird).. I mean.. putting spiders images in a spoiler?
Ooo boy you dun did it now. RIP

Reactions: Not A Robot
Status
Not open for further replies.