• http://www.mturkcrowd.com/posts/433159/

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Last night when I got home from the store there was a huge spider on my door, he was keeping me from entering, so I did what any normal human being would do. I put the groceries down, took my shoe off and nailed it.... and then I lost, I said where the f did it go, that's when the neighbor kid started laughing. I don't know where it went, but it was huge... :(

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Last night when I got home from the store there was a huge spider on my door, he was keeping me from entering, so I did what any normal human being would do. I put the groceries down, took my shoe off and nailed it.... and then I lost, I said where the f did it go, that's when the neighbor kid started laughing. I don't know where it went, but it was huge... :(
If you promise to be nice to Jaded @Jaded you can stay here too.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Questionnaires and Tasks on Emotions and Personality | PANDA
Requester: Shelley Kind [AT93P7QYGK7TX] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Fill out questionnaires about your personality and emotions, watch a video clip, and complete a short task.
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US;

Cruxy

Reaction score
There used to be a huge wolf of a brown recluse spider that lived behind my computer desk/subwoofer. I would be on the computer and he would come running at me full steam. It'd scare the crap out of me and i'd scoot back...then he'd run back to his hiding spot and do it a again later.

THEN! one fateful night he ran at me...ran at me a bit to fast and went off the edge of the desk and repelled down by his butt silk. Then i said out loud "THIS IS MY HOOD MOTHERF**KER!" and tried to hit him with a shoe...i missed...he turned around and ran the other way, i tried again...and missed again. He turned around and started running the other way again and then BAM!!!! DEATH!

I honestly have never felt a sense of victory as big as the one i felt that day. It was 3-4 days of constant cat and mouse style fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.