09/16 - Sidearm Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jan

Reaction score
Title: Impression Formation from Faces | PANDA
Requester: Yiqin Shen [A1RRF7KCGPNKIW] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 3.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 2.75 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.56 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.71 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 31
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Estimate gender typicality based on faces. Task is self-paced and takes around 15 minutes.
Time: 5 hours
Hits Available: 3
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 5000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99; Location is US

jan

Reaction score
my kittens kept waking me up with their cute mewling alll night. cute lil floof balls. theyre worse than babies!
Our cat (Frank) gets me up every morning by screaming in my ear. If that doesn't work, he's been known to pitch himself off of a night table onto my stomach.

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
Can someone explain barcodes to me? Every time I see them pop up, I search 3 or 4 and never find a single one.
Thats all there is to it search for the UPC if you find it put the web address and product title.. If you don't click the little check mark that says "item not found"

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
Our cat (Frank) gets me up every morning by screaming in my ear. If that doesn't work, he's been known to pitch himself off of a night table onto my stomach.
omg that founds cute but im sure its awful.

Reactions: jan

hauntedd

usually off daydreaming
Reaction score
Hey everyone, long time lurker of this forum. Can anyone tell me if Rekogs are strict about accuracy? A lot of the terms can be really confusing and I just had a couple where I had to mark unsure for most of the clips in the hit. No idea how I'm supposed to recognize a specific mountain range when these videos could've been taken anywhere. Probably should of just returned them, but oh well!

Reactions: sryan66611

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Impression Formation from Faces | PANDA
Requester: Yiqin Shen [A1RRF7KCGPNKIW] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 3.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 2.75 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.56 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.71 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 31
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: Estimate gender typicality based on faces. Task is self-paced and takes around 15 minutes.
Time: 5 hours
Hits Available: 3
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 5000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99; Location is US
i did this. it was like 7 or 8 mins or something. pretty quick for inquis, and not awful.

Reactions: jan

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Hey everyone, long time lurker of this forum. Can anyone tell me if Rekogs are strict about accuracy? A lot of the terms can be really confusing and I just had a couple where I had to mark unsure for most of the clips in the hit. No idea how I'm supposed to recognize a specific mountain range when these videos could've been taken anywhere. Probably should of just returned them, but oh well!
idk however ALPS are high snow capped mountains.

the swiss alps are what youre thinking of

Status
Not open for further replies.