Status
Not open for further replies.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
D

Deleted member 481

Title: An opinion survey related to economic policy | PANDA
Requester: offergame [A2KA6GANUQDRDW] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.88 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 35
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: Choose the best outcome of scenarios involving money and give your opinions on economic policy
Time: 15 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: Recently done a HIT has not been granted; Masters has been granted; Location is US

4 minutes yo
:masters:

Reactions: optipfrog

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
nervous!
What area do you live? Calif? I'd think you'd be ok if you can document it all? My daughter is in Southern Ca, I can't get used to her one bedroom apt renting for what you would have a hard time even finding a huge many-bedroom rental home where I live. Then again I got my 4 bedroom, 2 story for $60,000 a couple years ago. it was a foreclosure, but still. with 39 dollar airline tickets she should just fly to work everyday! I think ill suggest that.

Reactions: thedorchannel

Tigerpants

Murderer of Threads
Contributor
Reaction score

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
What area do you live? Calif? I'd think you'd be ok if you can document it all? My daughter is in Southern Ca, I can't get used to her one bedroom apt renting for what you would have a hard time even finding a huge many-bedroom rental home where I live. Then again I got my 4 bedroom, 2 story for $60,000 a couple years ago. it was a foreclosure, but still. with 39 dollar airline tickets she should just fly to work everyday! I think ill suggest that.
I can definitely document it all. and I'm in the south florida area. I'm just so nervous that theyre going to ask me what I do and I'm going to just ramble at 2000 words per second about being a trustworthy freelancer and I'll look sketchy

SleepComa

Drifting through the stars...
Reaction score
I can definitely document it all. and I'm in the south florida area. I'm just so nervous that theyre going to ask me what I do and I'm going to just ramble at 2000 words per second about being a trustworthy freelancer and I'll look sketchy
I hate SoCal rent prices, a one bedroom 700 sqft goes up to $1,100+ here where I live. Ridiculous.

Business Cat

Catipalist
Contributor
Reaction score
just practice until you get comfortable and confident enough :)

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
oh ok, thought I remembered something about a beach, just wrong one lol I'd think documents speak louder than rambling, but yeah, like when they ask about employment on surveys here but mturk never seems to 'count' somehow.

Panda

She has a medical degree. In fashion. From France!
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Components of Romantic Relationships(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: UCSB EMBeR Lab [AF6BFJHZGXXPL] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 0.00 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭ 4.10 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.50 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 12
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: 20 minute study involving computerized tasks and questionnaires about romantic relationships
Time: 45 minutes
Hits Available: 23
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Exc: [-1109318871-21435] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is one of: US

Reactions: Onigiri
Status
Not open for further replies.