Status
Not open for further replies.

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
@someone can we please have a forum arcade thing or something for slow days.

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm not familiar with the internet, but I have done plenty of surfing on the world wide web. You may have heard people talking about it.
:shrug:

Reactions: James

James

Reaction score
Title: Decision Making & Consumer Experience Survey(~ 6 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Research Group [A2S2MAHER3SV7] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 4.55 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.84 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.57 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.58 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 109
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: A two part study in which you will (1) answer questions about a scenario and (2) evaluate advertisements
Time: 50 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Exc: [21824-21235] has not been granted; Location is one of: US

Reactions: <Gucci>

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Matilda Jones

Grey Ghost
Contributor
Reaction score

The Bad Ash

Not Goody Little 2 Shoes
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not familiar with the internet, but I have done plenty of surfing on the world wide web. You may have heard people talking about it.
Searching for a clip of Joy (my name is earl) calling it "the wide wide world of web"

Reactions: James

AlphaFemale

Contributor
Reaction score
Okay (since it's rather dead at the moment on mturk) - totally out of left field; but, My GF and I are celebrating our 1 yr in a couple weeks and I was trying to think what to do. So... what are y'alls thoughts on a 'romantic camping trip' . We like going camping, but I'm an ultra lightweight backpacker so it's usually minimal. I was thinking borrowing a big tent, getting a air mattress, little tea-candles in mason jars, wine, table cloth on the camp table, etc. Making 'fancy' campfire food.. thoughts? Ideas, suggestions?

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
IDK if you're just a lot younger than I am, but I still crack up at the jokes from Seinfeld. Like, even episodes I've seen 10+ times.
It probably has nothing to do with age, but the style of humor you're into.

I don't like seinfeld, friends, Everybody Loves Raymond, King of Queens, or Big Bang Theory

However, I absolutely LOVE, The Simpsons, Family Guy, Martin, Scrubs, Community, My Name Is Earl, Chappelle Show, Stephen Colbert, and South Park

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
Okay (since it's rather dead at the moment on mturk) - totally out of left field; but, My GF and I are celebrating our 1 yr in a couple weeks and I was trying to think what to do. So... what are y'alls thoughts on a 'romantic camping trip' . We like going camping, but I'm an ultra lightweight backpacker so it's usually minimal. I was thinking borrowing a big tent, getting a air mattress, little tea-candles in mason jars, wine, table cloth on the camp table, etc. Making 'fancy' campfire food.. thoughts? Ideas, suggestions?
easiest and cheapest is just sex. but your way sounds good as well. it's mainly just celebrating it together that's important

James

Reaction score
It probably has nothing to do with age, but the style of humor you're into.

I don't like seinfeld, friends, Everybody Loves Raymond, King of Queens, or Big Bang Theory

However, I absolutely LOVE, The Simpsons, Family Guy, Martin, Scrubs, Community, My Name Is Earl, Chappelle Show, Stephen Colbert, and South Park
Um, The Office? I thought I knew you. :disapprove:

Reactions: bxpretzel

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
It's a Daft Punk kind of day.

Reactions: <Gucci>

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Hire a person to play Jason. (needs to be at least 6 foot 6)
Have him stalk you around the campgrounds and try to kill you for an evening.
Kill Jason and become the hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.