09/15 - Trip Hop Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Do you know what it is? My sister found out yesterday she is having a boy. BUT I was there for the ultrasound and I am pretty sure they are lying to her . It's a toad. I saw it with my own eyes.
hah! They do look a little weird in there sometimes. Mine's a girl - I'm very excited :)

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
Do you know what it is? My sister found out yesterday she is having a boy. BUT I was there for the ultrasound and I am pretty sure they are lying to her . It's a toad. I saw it with my own eyes.
see what I mean about mothers fooling around? now you can call your sister a toad fucker j/k

Definitely Not Riss

Probably not Breakfast Wino
Contributor
Reaction score
see what I mean about mothers fooling around? now you can call your sister a toad fucker j/k
I already did. I told her I will love it anyhow but its clearly a hellspawn toad , which is cool we are not a judgy family.

Reactions: jan

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't think I have seen you in quite a while. Did you baby yet? I promise I am not asking to steal it and trade it to Liz @Liz for baked goods.
Lies. I have donuts

Reactions: Sondi and jan

LowCalCalzone

Legalize Ranch
Contributor
Reaction score
Cool, on top of all those script rejections I got from the other day, I also got one on the same day for that Dermot Lynott $2 hit for going too fast. Awesome. This week sucks. :thumbdown:

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Cool, on top of all those script rejections I got from the other day, I also got one on the same day for that Dermot Lynott $2 hit for going too fast. Awesome. This week sucks. :thumbdown:
Lost one overnight but got another one to take its place: "Completed the survey more quickly than reasonable (longer than time required to read information)". Jeez, wasn't that difficult.

Reactions: LowCalCalzone

Cruxy

Reaction score
Top o' the mornin' to ya lad's and lassie's!

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score

DONTDOIT

Custom Title:
Contributor
Reaction score
Lost one overnight but got another one to take its place: "Completed the survey more quickly than reasonable (longer than time required to read information)". Jeez, wasn't that difficult.
Got the same rejection from Grant Jacobsen

Reactions: Itsmee

MrTrentSD

Alive and Kicking
Contributor
Reaction score
Does anyone know what time the requester see...from the time we accept or the time we open the link/start a HIT?

Status
Not open for further replies.