Not open for further replies.

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Pinterest - Identify Inappropriate Search Queries | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Pinterest [AURHK491L2LH6] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.23] [Fast: 4.13] [Comm: 3.29] [Fair: 4.77] [Reviews: 81] [ToS: 14]
TO 2:
[Rate: $14.40/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.40
Duration: 20 minutes
Available: 1
Description: You will log in to Pinterest to complete simple tasks.
Requirements: Scammers has not been granted; Adult Content Qualification is 1;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7

Reactions: themildone

cassius

Reaction score
TNR Trap Neuter (or spay) Release cats and kittens to stop the overbreeding. It won't work of course because there are so many and they keep coming but it does help. There are a lot of stories out there now about how it doesn't work but that's mostly cat haters I think who don't understand that without cats we will be overrun with rodents and if they use the songbird thing I just tell them that, yeah, my neighbor sits on his porch and watches hawks pick those out of the air. But if we neuter and spay, both are important, don't think you can do one and not the other because male cats always find the females and they will bring the pregnant ones home. And if you can support a feral colony, all the better because they keep the stragglers from overtaking the area. We have an aging colony here that I worked hard to TNR. Now they are aging and there are cats on the sidelines just waiting for a chance to get in here but my neighbor who helps me with them and myself have both said we did enough now others can take over or keep their complaining mouths shut when the cats take over.

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Cognition and Attentional Response Styles | PANDA
Requester: Veronica Lamarche [A29EHRAKVDRDI9] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 2.75] [Fair: 3.00] [Comm: 1.00] [Fast: 3.00]
Description:
You will be asked questions about yourself, your relationship with others, and your thoughts about current events.
Time: 20 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.83
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Completed Survey DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95;
caught this on panda ( :( )
Time: 06:48
Hourly: $7.32

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
TNR Trap Neuter (or spay) Release cats and kittens to stop the overbreeding. It won't work of course because there are so many and they keep coming but it does help. There are a lot of stories out there now about how it doesn't work but that's mostly cat haters I think who don't understand that without cats we will be overrun with rodents and if they use the songbird thing I just tell them that, yeah, my neighbor sits on his porch and watches hawks pick those out of the air. But if we neuter and spay, both are important, don't think you can do one and not the other because male cats always find the females and they will bring the pregnant ones home. And if you can support a feral colony, all the better because they keep the stragglers from overtaking the area. We have an aging colony here that I worked hard to TNR. Now they are aging and there are cats on the sidelines just waiting for a chance to get in here but my neighbor who helps me with them and myself have both said we did enough now others can take over or keep their complaining mouths shut when the cats take over.
I definitely can't support a feral colony or take care of these cats...I had to get a dr's note just to get a dog. :shrug:

ctraltDel

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Make a decision and complete a short survey | PANDA
Requester: Abdullah (Human Dynamics Lab) [AGEIRIHRRYV6P] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.71] [Fair: 4.91] [Comm: 4.63] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
The survey will ask few questions (will take less than ~3 minutes) and there is a possibility for $1 in bonuses
Time: 5 hours
HITs Available: 17
Reward: $0.20
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 100; MTurk_inGroup_Study1 has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Location is US;
Potential bonus.

FunBacon

Reaction score
Title: Memory and Speed (Use Chrome to complete the task) | PANDA
Requester: The Laboratory of Cognitive Neuroscience [A3JJMBUX06XGM8] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.36 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 15 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: A memory task and a visual search task. Please use Chrome. Do NOT use Firefox, IE, Opera, or Safari.
Time: 2 hours 30 minutes
HITs Available: 3
Reward: $6.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is US

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Make a decision and complete a short survey | PANDA
Requester: Abdullah (Human Dynamics Lab) [AGEIRIHRRYV6P] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.71] [Fair: 4.91] [Comm: 4.63] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
The survey will ask few questions (will take less than ~3 minutes) and there is a possibility for $1 in bonuses
Time: 5 hours
HITs Available: 17
Reward: $0.20
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 100; MTurk_inGroup_Study1 has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Location is US;
Potential bonus.
yup, got my dollar this morning :D

cassius

Reaction score
I definitely can't support a feral colony or take care of these cats...I had to get a dr's note just to get a dog. :shrug:
Often if the cats are just passing by they won't hang around except to come by when they are hungry. I did many cats and have about 7 to 10 left that stayed. They spread out over the neighborhood but can't make any more kittens so that stops a big problem. The ones who stayed were from the colony that's been here since before I moved in. So were the ones who left but some are like teenagers, they don't want to stay home. I did not pay total price to TNR them. We have Cat Welfare here that paid for most of it and gave me discounts on flea stuff and worming and the distemper shots. Rabies came with the job. The cats got everything once if they needed it as i figured we'll never catch them again. I spent about $30 to $40 per cat. The problem now is the donations have dried up and there isn't as much money available. We have an elderly one that is old and sick now and is letting me know she wants me to do something about it. So the vet office that TNR'd her will humanely put her to sleep. We're going to have that done very soon. She's never been touched by human hands except when they worked on her and has always been very independent but now she has her own way of looking at me and making a connection and she's got this pleading look that says please make this pain stop.

Reactions: themildone

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: User survey on clinical trial participation - please read description for qualifiying! | PANDA
Requester: GSK SLL [A1SMRLLA58B3EP] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.33] [Fair: 3.78] [Comm: 1.75] [Fast: 4.44]
Description:
Survey on clinical trials (10 minutes or less). Do not attempt the HIT unless you are (1) 18-75 years old, (2) diagnosed with Asthma, COPD, Osteoarthritis or cancer and (3) have been, or would like to be involved in clinical trials.
Time: 1 hour(s) 30 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US;

Status
Not open for further replies.