09/15 - Fallen From Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Wtf I was just saying hi. I was hoping you could give me pointers on my cheese space opera novel since you're the pro writer here.

Reactions: Jaded and Cmoney

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Give opinions on robots who explain their actions(~ 45 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Explainable A.I. [A3V9MQP4DDTHUO] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 2] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $20.45/hr] [Pen: 2.00 days] [Res: 100% of 1] [Rec: 50% of 2] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$7.50
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Available: 1
Description: [English fluency is a must] You will watch videos of robots who explain their actions. Afterward, answer a survey asking your opinions about what you saw. Time needed to complete the HIT is about one hour.
Requirements: Exc: [695455088-57378] has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7

Reactions: Jerami

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Heisenberg

Reaction score

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: STEM Role Models and Career Views(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Social Roles Lab [A1SP12YO5IDJPD] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.07] [Fast: 4.10] [Comm: 3.00] [Fair: 4.00] [Reviews: 18] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.50
Duration: 60 minutes
Description: This study is for current college students who have role models who are in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) fields. Participation should take approximately 20 minutes.
Requirements: Exc: [-1961418203-57351] has not been granted; Location is one of: US;

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Help us find and label sidewalk problems in Washington DC | PANDA
Requester: Sidewalk [A2EFLXQOZNBUJW] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.20] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 6] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $4.30/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 0% of 2] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$3.58
Duration: 2 hours
Available: 8
Description: In this task, you will virtually walk through city streets in Washington DC to find and label accessibility features (e.g., curb ramps) and problems (e.g., degraded sidewalks, missing curb ramps) using our custom tool called Project Sidewalk.
Requirements: None;

Reactions: Cmoney

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Jaded @Jaded this is the book's opening. It's called War And Peace And Cheese And Space.

"Raclette escaped his restraints and threw himself with all his might at the evil Captain Fitler. Nobody reacted, for what could a small piece of cheese do to their greatest captain? But in mid air, Raclette drew a torch out, like one of those you use to make creme brulee, and he melted himself . He landed on Fitler's face as a mass of bubbling, red-hot cheese. His eyes exploding from the heat, Captain Fitler eloquently said " Oh crap oh crap oh crap oh crap" as he landed on the wheel of the spaceship, making the sound of a sack of hot dogs landing on a wet floor.

The spaceship, Morphogron 3000, which was super technologically advanced but didn't have any backup systems and was just controlled by one person, immediately veered to the right, crashing into another ship. It was at this point that the Evil Federation's practice of keeping high explosives on the outside of all their ships for safekeeping backfired, for they all exploded in a chain reaction. Nobody could've seen it coming.

Millions died. Most of them were just clerical and maintenance workers. Raclette had truly sacrificed himself like a hero.

The whole fleet was wiped out, it would take them hours, even days for the Evil Federation to replace the ships, for this was 1/1000th of their entire army and how they were defeated will take many books to explain"

Reactions: Michele and Cmoney

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Complete a survey about your favorite technology (2) | PANDA
Requester: CHiLL Lab [A32T81LNH4FA92] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.67] [Fast: 4.20] [Comm: 1.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 6] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $1.50/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 0% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.60
Duration: 40 minutes
Description: Do you have a system you really like and value? Fill out a survey reflecting your experience.
Requirements: Location is US;

Reactions: Coco

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
My original answer as 343 but I thought maybe that was a bit much.

Jaded @Jaded this is the book's opening. It's called War And Peace And Cheese And Space.

"Raclette escaped his restraints and threw himself with all his might at the evil Captain Fitler. Nobody reacted, for what could a small piece of cheese do to their greatest captain? But in mid air, Raclette drew a torch out, like one of those you use to make creme brulee, and he melted himself . He landed on Fitler's face as a mass of bubbling, red-hot cheese. His eyes exploding from the heat, Captain Fitler eloquently said " Oh crap oh crap oh crap oh crap" as he landed on the wheel of the spaceship, making the sound of a sack of hot dogs landing on a wet floor.

The spaceship, Morphogron 3000, which was super technologically advanced but didn't have any backup systems and was just controlled by one person, immediately veered to the right, crashing into another ship. It was at this point that the Evil Federation's practice of keeping high explosives on the outside of all their ships for safekeeping backfired, for they all exploded in a chain reaction. Nobody could've seen it coming.

Millions died. Most of them were just clerical and maintenance workers. Raclette had truly sacrificed himself like a hero.

The whole fleet was wiped out, it would take them hours, even days for the Evil Federation to replace the ships, for this was 1/1000th of their entire army and how they were defeated will take many books to explain"
8.5/10 not enough cheese references.

KellieS23

Anyone else feel like a Rainbow?
Contributor
Reaction score
I need a cure for a sore throat.
I need my throat better by Sunday...so I can yell and scream at the Chiefs game :wink:

Reactions: Kizka and Kerek
Status
Not open for further replies.