09/14 - Florence Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
Well...Tombraider is out today so I'll be spending some money.
PC beta for Call Of Duty BO4: Blackout is out today. The battle royale mode. I'll be checking that out. PC open beta starts tomorrow and runs til Monday if anyone in here likes so called battle royale type games.

Minx2121

Reaction score
Title: A Weekend Activity - Study on information processing | PANDA
Requester: Konstantin Schmidt [AM71BSMMWJ4AJ] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: We are researchers at the Psychology Department of Technische Universität Darmstadt doing a research study about information processing. All data collected in this study are for research purposes only. You are going to read a fictional scenario and will
Time: 360
HITs Available: 15
Reward: $0.80
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97;Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: A Weekend Activity - Study on information processing | PANDA
Requester: Konstantin Schmidt [AM71BSMMWJ4AJ] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: We are researchers at the Psychology Department of Technische Universität Darmstadt doing a research study about information processing. All data collected in this study are for research purposes only. You are going to read a fictional scenario and will
Time: 360
HITs Available: 15
Reward: $0.80
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97;Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000
suuuuper short timer, but takes like 3 mins

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Questions: I am over 11,000 and have 99.85% (thanks early days with p9r) rating. I know I am getting a rejection today because I realized on the second one of a batch that I did not finish the first one. I won't fall below 99%. Does having a rating of 99.5 vs 99.8 or anything above 99% make any difference?
Also, I always worry and see chatting about worry about mass rejections on batches that come up. Have any of you had any surprise mass rejections like that?

Reactions: Despairagus

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Questions: I am over 11,000 and have 99.85% (thanks early days with p9r) rating. I know I am getting a rejection today because I realized on the second one of a batch that I did not finish the first one. I won't fall below 99%. Does having a rating of 99.5 vs 99.8 or anything above 99% make any difference?
Also, I always worry and see chatting about worry about mass rejections on batches that come up. Have any of you had any surprise mass rejections like that?
as far as I understand it, the only thing that matters is that you're 99%+ and I think even 95%+ is fine generally?

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I've never noticed a difference with my approval rating once it's about 99%, and most quals I see are 98-97% and up. You should be just fine lol
I've never had a huge mass rejection, I think I did like 10 hits from a batch once and they were all rejected, but I already had so many at that point that it didn't hurt me. I was just really glad I didn't do more.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
PC beta for Call Of Duty BO4: Blackout is out today. The battle royale mode. I'll be checking that out. PC open beta starts tomorrow and runs til Monday if anyone in here likes so called battle royale type games.
Ah, I've kinda moved on from Call of Duty at this point but I know tons of people still play it.

masterx1234

Contributor
Reaction score
I just found out panda crazy wasnt working at all in firefox, I knew i wasnt going crazy, i added a batch and it acted like it was going ham as normal but was picking up nothing! I then added the same HIT ID into chrome and it started to grab tons of em, while firefox still had none, wtf!!

Minx2121

Reaction score
Title: Evaluating Performance(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Johnson School BSL [A708YWZMMMGCY] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.56 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.10 Generosity
★★★★ 4.48 Fairness
★★★★ 4.90 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 56 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Read a brief scenario and answer a few questions.
Time: 1800
HITs Available: 62
Reward: $0.35
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100;Total approved HITs LessThanOrEqualTo 100000;Exc: [107265-106676] DoesNotExist ;HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95;Location In US

4 minutes

Last edited:

Theta Carinae

minor superhero nerd
Contributor
Reaction score
as far as I understand it, the only thing that matters is that you're 99%+ and I think even 95%+ is fine generally?
I've never noticed a difference with my approval rating once it's about 99%, and most quals I see are 98-97% and up. You should be just fine lol
I've never had a huge mass rejection, I think I did like 10 hits from a batch once and they were all rejected, but I already had so many at that point that it didn't hurt me. I was just really glad I didn't do more.
I'd say 98+
It used to be 95, but there also used to be a lot more work. (Anyone else remember groupon batches? God, I miss those.)

Haven't heard about any Mass rejections for a while, but they have happened.

MinkyMona

Spooky Turk Ghost
Reaction score
Mass rejection by Shaon. Claims I did them all wrong. Yeah freakin right.

Reactions: Kennedy

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Well, back to the rejection thing: the requester approved my hit that absolutely should be rejected. I feel like an ass, but there will be many more (and have been) requesters who reject perfectly good work, so I guess it all evens out.

Status
Not open for further replies.