09/13 - Trance Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
If it is convenient, can someone please learn scripting for sticky keys and write me one for A9s so I can do it in linux on my chromebook? Cuz I'm stuck in a car cuz i cant shop w/ daugter and I am trying to save up for a body transplant. So ok thanks.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
If it is convenient, can someone please learn scripting for sticky keys and write me one for A9s so I can do it in linux on my chromebook? Cuz I'm stuck in a car cuz i cant shop w/ daugter and I am trying to save up for a body transplant. So ok thanks.
wow i almost can't even decipher this one. Anyway I just can't handle doing A9s without a script after doing them with one. So maybe I will be a big girl and find something else to do for now. how boring.

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I am usually patient when it comes to longer surveys, but the one that I'm doing right now, it's unneccessarily long, and that's when it gets to me.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I am usually patient when it comes to longer surveys, but the one that I'm doing right now, it's unneccessarily long, and that's when it gets to me.
Like when they make a third of the survey ACs? That's always fun

Reactions: mypaperheart

Nytmair

Contributor
Reaction score
These aren't too bad:

Title: Veridicality of events on Twitter (WARNING: This HIT may contain explicit language) | PANDA
Requester: Alan [A2VLWS7992K97S] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 0.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 1
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: This task involves answering questions about events based on the text present in the tweet.
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 86
Reward: $0.30
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Location is US; Adult Content Qualification is 1

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I have noticed that too many times I'll read something like this, only 1/2 registers, until I'm in the middle of the same survey. And then I will wish I paid attention. So hey humbleturker @humbleturker , what's the survey?
Edit: bc im trying to learn brevity.

Last edited:

jnalleyne

Reaction score
There is enough A9's to probably last through the morning. If I want to do them is a whole nother' story.

Status
Not open for further replies.