09/13 - Is there ____ in this video? Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

jan

Reaction score
I live in a mid size town in Kentucky and our Wal-Mart is still open 24hrs.
mine were when we were in FL, but the one up here (near us) is closed at night. There are others (much farther away) that are open
@turker
I think they do it on a case by case basis.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Last edited:
Reactions: kryss

Philipp Linden

Requester
Reaction score
Good morning everybody

Parents wanted. $15 for 30-45 min. of work!

The University of Cologne and the University of Kiel are looking for volunteers who are interested to perform a skype-run interview!

Within the interdisciplinary project “study on parents’ judgments regarding the enhancement of children’s cognitive performance (ECL)” we are conducting an USA-wide survey relating the topic of parents’ judgments regarding the enhancement of children’s performance in a contest-like situation. Therefore, we are looking for volunteers, who are willing to perform a pretest. That pretest will take place via Skype and the interviewee is asked to answer questions regarding the planned survey (e.g. the appearance of the planned survey and the meaningfulness of the questions). Not only will be your participation of great value for our research but there will be also a remuneration for your participation in the pretest of $15. The interview will take about 30-45 minutes. Please make sure to fulfil the following requirements:

1. You have to be an US-American citizen
2. You have at least one child currently attending school
3. You do not have participated in the ESPOC-project by Sebastian Sattler recently

If you comply with these requirements and want to participate, please send me a private message or contact me: plinden1@smail.uni-koeln.de.

We also want to make sure that our pretesters share a certain variability in thier demographic characteristics. Therefore it would be kind of you, if you additionally provide the following information:
  • Your Age
  • Your highest achieved education
Thank you for your support and have a nice day!

Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: <2 min psychology study. Which person best fits the description?(~ 2 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Dr. Heather Flowe [A32SMP61F0YNRC] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.45] [Fair: 4.59] [Comm: 3.71] [Fast: 4.51]
Description:
You will read a description of a criminal perpetrator that has been provided by an eyewitness of a crime. You will then view some faces. Your task is to decide which person best fits the description of the perpetrator.
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 4
Reward: $0.15
Qualifications: 06002290 has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Exc: [56719-56130] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 80; Location is one of: US;

Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Consumer Opinions Survey(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Chethana Achar [A2A3OPC1E1VJ0P] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.08] [Fair: 4.33] [Comm: 1.00] [Fast: 4.00]
Description:
Your opinions and comments on recent events
Time: 20 minutes
HITs Available: 45
Reward: $0.31
Qualifications: Exc: [55968347-57119] has not been granted; Location is one of: US;

D

Deleted member 526

Good morning everybody

Parents wanted. $15 for 30-45 min. of work!

The University of Cologne and the University of Kiel are looking for volunteers who are interested to perform a skype-run interview!

Within the interdisciplinary project “study on parents’ judgments regarding the enhancement of children’s cognitive performance (ECL)” we are conducting an USA-wide survey relating the topic of parents’ judgments regarding the enhancement of children’s performance in a contest-like situation. Therefore, we are looking for volunteers, who are willing to perform a pretest. That pretest will take place via Skype and the interviewee is asked to answer questions regarding the planned survey (e.g. the appearance of the planned survey and the meaningfulness of the questions). Not only will be your participation of great value for our research but there will be also a remuneration for your participation in the pretest of $15. The interview will take about 30-45 minutes. Please make sure to fulfil the following requirements:

1. You have to be an US-American citizen
2. You have at least one child currently attending school
3. You do not have participated in the ESPOC-project by Sebastian Sattler recently

If you comply with these requirements and want to participate, please send me a private message or contact me: plinden1@smail.uni-koeln.de.

We also want to make sure that our pretesters share a certain variability in thier demographic characteristics. Therefore it would be kind of you, if you additionally provide the following information:
  • Your Age
  • Your highest achieved education
Thank you for your support and have a nice day!
they could get a requester banner. I would tag staff but I don't want to wake them up. if anyone here now is here later maybe someone could tell them.

jan

Reaction score
Title: <2 min psychology study. Which person best fits the description?(~ 2 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Dr. Heather Flowe [A32SMP61F0YNRC] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.45] [Fair: 4.59] [Comm: 3.71] [Fast: 4.51]
Description:
You will read a description of a criminal perpetrator that has been provided by an eyewitness of a crime. You will then view some faces. Your task is to decide which person best fits the description of the perpetrator.
HITs Available: 4
Reward: $0.15
Qualifications: 06002290 has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Exc: [56719-56130] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 80; Location is one of: US;
this is stuck on one page (for me)

jan

Reaction score
If it is the page with the faces, [MOD EDIT]
I didn't get to any other page.................I tossed it back. (but TY)

(I edited the post because anything not disclosed in the HIT window is survey content :).

Last edited:

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Made 0.75 this morning. Effing yay. *eyeroll* I'm still $30 behind on my weekly PE. Cool.

Reactions: jan

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Give opinions on robots who explain their actions(~ 45 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Explainable A.I. [A3V9MQP4DDTHUO] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 1.00] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 0% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$7.50
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Available: 1
Description: You will watch videos of robots who explain their actions. Afterward, answer a survey asking your opinions about what you saw. Time needed to complete the HIT is about one hour.
Requirements: Exc: [1962094834-57076] has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 500; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7
25min. Wrting

EDIT Could be done in a lot less, if you wanted to rush.

Last edited:
Reactions: kryss and CloudNine

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: 5 minute Brand Evaluation Study - Academic Research | PANDA
Requester: Sourjo Mukherjee [A1MYK1A6S10XCK] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.50] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Reviews: 2] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Reward: $0.50
Duration: 20 minutes
Description: Answer questions based on the information given about a brand. We also ask some questions about your personal preferences, beliefs, and demographic information.
Requirements: US Political Affiliation - Liberal is 1; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 80; Total approved HITs is greater than 50; Location is US;

jan

Reaction score
I've run out of time, (must get dd to school!)
The nice thing about a teenager and a carpool of other teens - is my daughter doesn't want to be late for them (older girls). So, it's not been nearly so hard getting her to the car...................

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Title: 5 minute Brand Evaluation Study - Academic Research | PANDA
Requester: Sourjo Mukherjee [A1MYK1A6S10XCK] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.50] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Reviews: 2] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Reward: $0.50
Duration: 20 minutes
Description: Answer questions based on the information given about a brand. We also ask some questions about your personal preferences, beliefs, and demographic information.
Requirements: US Political Affiliation - Conservative EqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 80; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US;

TinaBanina

Yarn Hoarder
Contributor
HIT Poster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Title: Easy Survey for Research- Managerial Decision(~ 2 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: NerdLab Lab Group [ATMRMLDNGYDJT] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.43] [Fair: 4.77] [Comm: 3.98] [Fast: 4.58]
Description:
Participate in an easy survey for academic research. This 2 minute HIT will ask you to complete a managerial task. Pays $0.25
HITs Available: 112
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications: Exc: [57648-57059] has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 50; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 80; Location is one of: US;

Reactions: scrmcasey

TinaBanina

Yarn Hoarder
Contributor
HIT Poster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Title: Survey about Everyday Products and Situations (~ 7 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Ying Lin [A2E9Z5RV8AA7ZM] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.36] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 4.20]
Description:
A simple survey that contains questions about everyday situations. Native English speakers (American) only.
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.60
Qualifications: Exc: [2054894278-57113] has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is one of: US;
Don't do this one. Its probably just because it's morning and I haven't had enough coffee, but it took me 9 minutes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.