09/13 - Friday the 13th!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Binxybaby

Reaction score
You've received a bonus from SmithOscar for work related to 3VMV5CHJZ8FU1HZ8GBI0S5146SQGTA.
The value of your bonus is: $3.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for completing all 5 parts of our study. Your bonus is attached.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

:ahhh:

I made $15 yesterday which is a great day for me. I would like another day like that today please lol

PandaThief

Reaction score
Hey guys just want to stop in and say hello. Hope all is well and everyone is making money. My mom passed at the ripe age of 53 on Aug 26th of a cardiac arrest. So i'm out here in NYC to mourn together with my family. I'll be back in a week or so. Hope i'm not missing the big bucks. Everyone have a swell weekend.

mamaginabean

Reaction score
Hey guys just want to stop in and say hello. Hope all is well and everyone is making money. My mom passed at the ripe age of 53 on Aug 26th of a cardiac arrest. So i'm out here in NYC to mourn together with my family. I'll be back in a week or so. Hope i'm not missing the big bucks. Everyone have a swell weekend.
I'm so sorry to hear this, you're in my thoughts.

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: 15-minute survey about your experiences online | PANDA
Requester: Andrew [A3R72PWV9WJ7M2]
TurkerView: [ $18.97 / hour ]
Description: You will be asked to complete several questionnaires about your experiences online. Average completion time: about 15 minutes. Note this study is only open to people who are in the USA. If you are not in the USA, please do not enter this study.
Duration: 120 Min
Available: 1
Reward: $2.25
Qualifications:
  • Masters Exists
  • DE DoesNotExist
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 10000
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99
  • Location EqualTo US
[3203J2GC3QESGC8L5TVN7LV6F2N482]

Reactions: scrmcasey

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Opinion and Belief Survey(~ 8 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Academic Research [A3PE2WFW7YARFR]
TurkerView: [ $11.06 / hour ]
Description: A survey about opinions and beliefs, around 8 minutes
Duration: 30 Min
Available: 39
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications:
  • Exc: [784813092-170360] DoesNotExist
  • Location In US
[3QVO2PZ6OQGLF7I5VUQZML7S672BQD]

MirrorMan

The Madness
Contributor
Reaction score
:hug: Sorry to hear that, man. Stay strong. Take care of yourself and your family.

Binxybaby

Reaction score
I'm so sorry for your loss. ❤

Reactions: PandaThief

cassius

Reaction score
So sorry. Take care.

Reactions: PandaThief

CakesandPies

Reaction score
Very sorry for your loss.
Thank you all for your kind words of support. I'm trying to deal and move on . I'll never get over it but i'll get through it. Any tips on how to move on from something like this from those who lost loved ones ?
It never 100% goes away (was mostly raised by my grandmother) when I lost her though I focused on trying to accomplish everything that she hoped I would, and think about the times we laughed, keep funny pictures, etc. It's been over a decade and I'm still sad about it from time to time, and that's okay too.

Binxybaby

Reaction score
Thank you all for your kind words of support. I'm trying to deal and move on . I'll never get over it but i'll get through it. Any tips on how to move on from something like this from those who lost loved ones ?
It never completely goes away. I lost my grandfather about 5 years ago and we were very close. I used to have dreams that I would call my grandparents house and he would pick up. You have to think of the good memories and those will keep you strong. You think about that they would want you to be happy and celebrate their life. Let yourself grieve and let yourself cry, eventually it will get easier but you will still have days where its really painful, that's normal.

LowCalCalzone

Legalize Ranch
Contributor
Reaction score
I lost my mom when I was 13, but really, nothing helps more than just time.

You never really move on from it, but as the days go on they do get easier, I promise ❤You'll do so much crying and so much grieving, but believe it or not it will get better as the weeks roll on. You'll go from being sad and upset to actually laughing thinking about all the good times you had with her. You'll carry her with you always and even when you need advice, you'll know she's still there with you. I'm here for you if you ever want to talk.

Markb

Reaction score
Anyone else in this game study from Judith keep getting a 500 error?

Edit, she sent this:

Dear participant,
Unfortunately we are experiencing a technical error. You can now close your browser.
We will invite you for another session as soon as we schedule one.
Our apologies for the convenience.
If you started already, you will receive a payment of $2 (as a bonus payment to the HIT that you used to sign up for the study)

Last edited:

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Did anyone get murdered by a guy in a hockey mask while having sex?
NO
BUT
our guide was deaf and made us be super quiet walking around in the woods at night, and my BFF was a super tough as nails chick and we legit held each other like school girls the whole time. V cherished memory.

Nobody got killed and we watched Taxi Driver before bed.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
NO
BUT
our guide was deaf and made us be super quiet walking around in the woods at night, and my BFF was a super tough as nails chick and we legit held each other like school girls the whole time. V cherished memory.

Nobody got killed and we watched Taxi Driver before bed.
The deaf thing was relevant b/c he kept saying super spooky stuff and sprinkling in things like "I'm deaf though, ya know, if you scream I won't hear ya!"

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
They made another Harley Quinn movie? It looks strange?
Asking since you're Harley Quinn.
I'll definitely go see it - obviously, it's Harley Quinn. It was a pleasant surprise to see it right before the start of IT Chapter 2 though.

Status
Not open for further replies.