09/12 - Woylie Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
What is that? Are you making that up? or it actually exists?
Oh, you missed it?! It was the biggest [redacted] that I've [redacted] since that one night in [redacted].
Man, you missed a [redacted][redacted]!

Reactions: GTR and Peachy

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
So not sure if anyone knew because I never mentioned it but we sold our deli/sandwich shop. It was sad and happy at the same time. The nice thing is that someone we know bought it. And he is super awesome. I was looking forward to having some time off but it is hard to find good employees and I want him to do well so I've actually been there at least 3 days per week. On the plus side I don't have the ownership responsibilities but it is hard not to try and take charge when I've done it for so long. Ok...long story over.

EnterNameHere

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Personality, Motivations, Life History, and Suicide Ideation(≈ 30 minutes) | Accept
Requester: SurveyComet [A3NC2P2SPK9QQ] Contact
TO: [Pay=4.18] [Fast=4.71] [Comm=4.18] [Fair=4.78] [Reviews=514] [ToS=1]
Reward: 5.00
Duration: 2700
Available: 1
Description: Complete a series of online questionnaires that focus on personality, motivations, life history, and suicide ideation. You will also be asked to indicate your age, sex, and some other demographic information.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [3268910-106321] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.11
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Just caught this on hc from earlier today. Not cheery but roughly 15 mins.[/td][/tr]

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh, you missed it?! It was the biggest [redacted] that I've [redacted] since that one night in [redacted].
Man, you missed a [redacted][redacted]!
You are so (redacted) :highfive:

Reactions: GTR and Jerami

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
Fuck off.

I mean, since you guys requested more...

Okay I had this thought after the third video but now...ELI5 why is this good

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
So not sure if anyone knew because I never mentioned it but we sold our deli/sandwich shop. It was sad and happy at the same time. The nice thing is that someone we know bought it. And he is super awesome. I was looking forward to having some time off but it is hard to find good employees and I want him to do well so I've actually been there at least 3 days per week. On the plus side I don't have the ownership responsibilities but it is hard not to try and take charge when I've done it for so long. Ok...long story over.
Sounds bittersweet, but hopefully you can find enough people soon to take some real time off!

Reactions: cb456 and K'Lee

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Okay I had this thought after the third video but now...ELI5 why is this good
I thought this was the 3rd video. Anyway, this is the title track of of Iron Maiden's concept album, 7th son of a 7th son. Without getting into that album, this is their best song ever. Or at least their their best guitar solo ever. I can't really get into that unless you've given their other work a listen. To me, they are undoubtedly the 1st progressive metal band. But others might argue Queensryche or even Rush. Anyway, this is groundbreaking versus anything else.

Reactions: GTR and cb456

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
Sounds bittersweet, but hopefully you can find enough people soon to take some real time off!
That will be nice but I also think it has worked in his favor because I take the time to introduce people (my old regulars) to him and tell them how good his food is and that he is a good friend which I think goes a long way. He mentioned how hard it is to find good people to work and I told him yes but that is true in every job. He's lucky though he has one really good employee. But yeah, I am ready for some time off since I did it for so long.

Reactions: lolkatB and jklmnop

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
I thought this was the 3rd video. Anyway, this is the title track of of Iron Maiden's concept album, 7th son of a 7th son. Without getting into that album, this is their best song ever. Or at least their their best guitar solo ever. I can't really get into that unless you've given their other work a listen. To me, they are undoubtedly the 1st progressive metal band. But others might argue Queensryche or even Rush. Anyway, this is groundbreaking versus anything else.
What is the best intro coming from Genesis/MBV?

Status
Not open for further replies.