09/12 - Meditative Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
You know what grinds my gears? When I'm doing an Acme, and a family member I haven't heard from in 12 years calls me, my cats flip shit, and my fiancee decides to tell me about her days events. I should have known I'm not the one who is allowed to talk in this relationship but ffs.
but the timer.

will you succeed?

Reactions: Metallica

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
You know what grinds my gears? When I'm doing an Acme, and a family member I haven't heard from in 12 years calls me, my cats flip shit, and my fiancee decides to tell me about her days events. I should have known I'm not the one who is allowed to talk in this relationship but ffs.
Always how it is. When you need quiet you can never find it.

Matilda Jones

Grey Ghost
Contributor
Reaction score
TA Research approved and I got a random $2 bonus from a requester I did a hit for back in May ... woot.

Reactions: Onyxbird

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
They make me sound forceful, because I feel like my voice isn't natural because it isn't detecting well.

Mean momma

Reactions: Onyxbird and Melly

Onyxbird

Fearless
Reaction score
And when the person in the next room is on the phone, down the hall with both doors shut and you can still hear them. And the conversation is growing longer and longer, and the timer is just ticking ticking..

Reactions: Metallica

Melly

Pew Pew!
Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
They make me sound forceful, because I feel like my voice isn't natural because it isn't detecting well.

Mean momma
Same it doesn't sound like me at all.. it's like I'm trying to woof it out and I have the mic on high

Reactions: Pippa

DesolationRow

Unknown Member
Reaction score
My TM doesn't squee upon accepting a hit for me. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Help?

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
I just finished the last one, but god damnit if they dare speak the next time I do one of those, they will die.

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out
Status
Not open for further replies.