09/12 - Meditative Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
You guys are sure cursing up a storm. My god.

Dead End Kid

Reaction score
Is anyone doing the Siddharth Suri HITs? They don't pay much but are approving quickly and don't take long to do. It says 100 available but that number doesn't seem to change. I've done 50 and they have all approved.
Capped out at 99 and paid quickly.

Reactions: cassius and Pleco

ALinAL

Contributor
Reaction score
Is anyone doing the Siddharth Suri HITs? They don't pay much but are approving quickly and don't take long to do. It says 100 available but that number doesn't seem to change. I've done 50 and they have all approved.
Yeah, they capped me at 100 submissions. Never seen the # available refer to individual limits, so I don't know if that's really a thing or not. All of them approved, in a very short amount of time, though.

Reactions: cassius

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score

YAHU

YAHUUUUUUU
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, they capped me at 100 submissions. Never seen the # available refer to individual limits, so I don't know if that's really a thing or not. All of them approved, in a very short amount of time, though.

Reactions: Yuk and kryss

Onyxbird

Fearless
Reaction score
The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal bodeboop. A sing lap should be completed every time you hear this sound. ding Remember to run in a straight line and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark. Get ready!… Start.
*Cringes* Middle School memories.

Reactions: Metallica

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I could burn through them faster if I knew whether or not using "you/your" is a no-no.

Status
Not open for further replies.