09/12 - Getting money Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Can I have a christmas tree because I REALLY want to put my tree up now
i really like you a lot, liz, that's why you're not getting the shifty face right now....

christmas is not til after thanksgiving :p

Reactions: Liz

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
basketcasey @basketcasey your future husband just paid $95 to have his truck towed home only to start it as soon as it got here. I never said he was real smart.
When I was around 22, I called my boyfriend to come look at my car while I was at work. I told him it was driving really weird, could not figure it out. When I was at the stop light it was like someone was stepping on the gas while I was pushing on the brake. Did it all the way to work. The first thing he asked me was if I checked to make sure the floor mat wasn't on top of the bottom of the gas pedal. And I said ofc not, do you think I'm that stupid?

He drives 45 mins to come look at my car...

The floor mat was on the fucking gas pedal. :|

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
i really like you a lot, liz, that's why you're not getting the shifty face right now....

christmas is not til after thanksgiving :p
:arghh: Christmas is all year at my house, I even have a secret tree I refuse to take down in the back room of my house.

Reactions: kryss

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
When I was around 22, I called my boyfriend to come look at my car while I was at work. I told him it was driving really weird, could not figure it out. When I was at the stop light it was like someone was stepping on the gas while I was pushing on the brake. Did it all the way to work. The first thing he asked me was if I checked to make sure the floor mat wasn't on top of the bottom of the gas pedal. And I said ofc not, do you think I'm that stupid?

He drives 45 mins to come look at my car...

The floor mat was on the fucking gas pedal. :|
:LOL:

Reactions: kryss

charlie

Reaction score
22 20 cent rekogs done. puts me over 10. i'm going to a couple miles in for a walk. back in a bit.

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
It's not Costco Day yet! That's February 29th, every 4 years we light up as Walmart on fire as a sacrifice.
When I lived out-of-state a friend and I had a tradition of going to IKEA on Christmas day when we couldn't go home.

Status
Not open for further replies.