09/10 - Sweet Gondola Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melly

Pew Pew!
Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Re: the $4 Regan Mandryk hit, I stated earlier today that I'd subtly asked for a bonus for the horrible things I had to look at with the warning theyd forgotten to add the and the extensive time it took trying to get it to work...anyway I said they declined, but actually I missed the last line after long explanations, stating she was giving me a bonus, and was pretty generous. So anyway, that was nice. Glad I asked. Now back to forgetting about that survey.
Really? I wonder if I should e-mail even though I think they should have just done something without me asking :\

Reactions: <Gucci>

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
Earlier I submitted my turker ID instead of the code that was provided (I was fast clicking like a dumbass) and I emailed the requester and he sent this

and even though I know that's not how it works and he could have done something about it, I kind of just left it alone. Was too lazy to care, but then later on today he emailed me back saying he was able to approve it.

I think the only time submitting the wrong code or not submitting one bc you didnt get one is an issue is when the requesters dont know what they're doing.
Yeah, seems to be the case. Most I have had contact with have been kind about it.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Earlier I submitted my turker ID instead of the code that was provided (I was fast clicking like a dumbass) and I emailed the requester and he sent this

and even though I know that's not how it works and he could have done something about it, I kind of just left it alone. Was too lazy to care, but then later on today he emailed me back saying he was able to approve it.

I think the only time submitting the wrong code or not submitting one bc you didnt get one is an issue is when the requesters dont know what they're doing.
I got a rejection the other day because there was no code, and he swore up and down there was.
whatever
not doing anything for him again

Reactions: SerJorahsFeetL1nt

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
This is your PSA that once again, unless the survey asked for your WorkerID, submitting that gives no indication to the requester that you actually did the task.

Better off submitting something specific to the survey (like an answer you gave to a question you remember or a copy and paste of the debriefing page or something) to prove you actually did it

Pippa

Contributor
Reaction score
So, I'm new so if this is a bad thing to do I apologize ahead of time, if I don't get a survey code I take a screen shot and email them the link to the screenshot, I've never gotten an email back before saying it was wrong but I have gotten them approved everytime. So there's that.
Just stick around you will learn more! Glad to have you

Reactions: AristoKena

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
oh gawd catfish alert.:love:

Reactions: kryss and Kerek
Reaction score
I got a rejection the other day because there was no code, and he swore up and down there was.
whatever
not doing anything for him again
Now rejections like that get on my nerves. The requester was being stingy for no reason.

Reactions: <Gucci>

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
This is your PSA that once again, unless the survey asked for your WorkerID, submitting that gives no indication to the requester that you actually did the task.

Better off submitting something specific to the survey (like an answer you gave to a question you remember or a copy and paste of the debriefing page or something) to prove you actually did it
:wave:

Pippa

Contributor
Reaction score

I wasn't aware of that. Thank you

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Screenshot every page. :wink:

Reaction score

This. and also if a bunch of people email them also saying they didn't get a code, they'll most likely just be like "Ok we are aware of the issue now and will just approve everyone's hits" At least from experience, that's how it's been.

edit: i cant type today

Status
Not open for further replies.