Contributor
Reaction score
no images on these customer interests

Reactions: coffeeowl

loki3404

So Corporate
Contributor
Reaction score
Just goes to show, the best friends are the ones you can buy and then return if you have any problems with them.
I'm still getting over the parts and labor warranty running out on my best friend from college.

Reactions: Pleco

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm still getting over the parts and labor warranty running out on my best friend from college.
just so we're on the same page, you're referring to a blow up doll, right? I'm trying to get hip with the lingo, so any help would be appreciated

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Just goes to show, the best friends are the ones you can buy and then return if you have any problems with them.
I really want some apple cinnamon raisin oatmeal now.. going to grate the apple tomm. for maximum flavor dispersal. :cook:

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I really want some apple cinnamon raisin oatmeal now.. going to grate the apple tomm. for maximum flavor dispersal. :cook:
I love oatmeal, it keeps me full for hours. I'm making some chicken breasts tomorrow from a simple youtube recipe because I'm an idiot and need things explained step by step. If I don't get salmonella I'm gonna consider it a success.

:cook::cook::cook:

Status
Not open for further replies.