Champion
Reaction score
tfw when you wish Tony Romo was the coach instead of Bill O’Brien

Reactions: turkinusa

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
Can we bring back Greatest American Hero?
reality TV at it's best, you just know any true super hero would also fuck up every once in awhile bad

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Well......that's the joke at my knitting group.

Every week they try out new things - fancy shawls, hats, sweaters.
And every week I appear with another pair of socks on my needles............
I want to make the Ramona Cardigan (well, I want to add different colors to the sleeves and the button band - a like this one

and I keep wanting to start it........ But I'm ADHD in reverse. Once I have a pair of socks started.....I'm obliged to finish. So, after I finish THIS pair. (Most knitters have several things on their needles.....I like to just have one project at a time)
That's pretty but, socks are great too. Or you could add a thumb hole and make sock-mittens.:D
reality TV at it's best, you just know any true super hero would also fuck up every once in awhile bad
Wasn't red his kryptonite? He'd drop out of the sky every time he saw a MAGA hat.:p I think the actor who played the lead also sang the theme song, if my trivia is correct.

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
Believe it or not, I'm walking on air......... yes, please! And I only ever saw this show on cable tv in the UK, shown ridiculously late at night.
I quite liked Kiss-Ass for that. Though I was at the cinema with a friend who almost swallowed her tongue at the first scene

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
Believe it or not, I'm walking on air......... yes, please! And I only ever saw this show on cable tv in the UK, shown ridiculously late at night.
I quite liked Kiss-Ass for that. Though I was at the cinema with a friend who almost swallowed her tongue at the first scene

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score

lol Kick-ass, get your shit right

Reactions: Jerami

cassius

Reaction score

greatest american hero is on in reruns here on the local channels. @mboone

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
Well......that's the joke at my knitting group.

Every week they try out new things - fancy shawls, hats, sweaters.
And every week I appear with another pair of socks on my needles............
I want to make the Ramona Cardigan (well, I want to add different colors to the sleeves and the button band - a like this one

and I keep wanting to start it........ But I'm ADHD in reverse. Once I have a pair of socks started.....I'm obliged to finish. So, after I finish THIS pair. (Most knitters have several things on their needles.....I like to just have one project at a time)
So jealous...my gauge has loosened so much I don't think even size 0 will be sufficient for lasting socks. <3 socks. Might try some worsted bed socks to get back into it. Atm I'm designing a two-color sharf instead.

Reactions: Jerami and jan

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
tony isn't allowed to leave the announcer's booth ever. he's too good there
I was pleasantly suprised in his first season last year in the booth. I like his energy

Him and Nantz are probably the best NFL commentary duo

Reactions: turkinusa

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Atm I'm designing a two-color sharf instead.
When you're done you should make a Moss-Covered Three-Handled Family Gradunza. :p

Reactions: jklmnop

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
That point when you don't know if someone is quoting, being ironic, or just wrong..... back to watching paint dry. Hubby is mini painting and I have some water elemental and an air elemental to torture my party with.

Status
Not open for further replies.