09/09 - Moving On Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Lol you're on here so infrequently I forgot about your avi and how cute it is.
I did change it for a second to the picture I have on disccord, but realized Oktober is more appealing to look at lol.
And I'm trying to be on here more again! Just hard when I don't even wanna work. I don't even want on my laptop lol

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
I did change it for a second to the picture I have on disccord, but realized Oktober is more appealing to look at lol.
And I'm trying to be on here more again! Just hard when I don't even wanna work. I don't even want on my laptop lol
c'monnnnnn make them pennies while you can!

jijab

Reaction score
Title: Meaningfulness Research(~ 60 minutes) | Accept [PC] Add: PandaOnceSearch
Requester: Christopher Silver [A3U9ACB74KAPKA] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 3.00
Duration: 3:00:00
Available: 55
Description: Title of study: Meaningfulness Survey Principal investigators: Christopher F. Silver and Ralph Hood Jr. School: University of Tennessee at Chattanooga INTRODUCTION You have been recruited for a study related to meaningfulness and experience. Within fields such as psychology, there have been a variety of measures created related to meaningful experience. Related to these efforts we have asked you to participate in a study exploring meaningfulness. No individual identifying information such as name or phone number will be gathered. The results of this study will be made available to the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga. PURPOSE OF THIS RESEARCH STUDY This study explores meaningfulness of the average person. This study explores measures which are more pertinent to your experiences. Further such measures will help researchers recognize meaningful experiences which are indicators of various coping strategies and personality adaption for those with stressful occupations (e.g., the military). PROCEDURES The following study will present you with a series of over 200 questions related to your experiences and meaningfulness. These questions will be similar to that of an exam; however, there are no right or wrong answers, only your experiences as indicated by the questions. The survey takes roughly on average 60 minutes to complete. POSSIBLE RISKS OR BENEFITS There are no foreseeable risks involved in this study, and you will be compensated with extra credit(s) where applicable for your time. This is completely voluntary and you are allowed to withdraw at any time. The data will be collected via web forms and therefore has the potential to be hacked through the internet. We will take every precaution to ensure your data is protected following best practices. Only email addresses and phone numbers will be kept until the end of the study. For students where applicable, you will receive extra credit(s) for participation in this study.
Qualifications: Exc: [5386901-169446] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 30; Location In US

......... Warning.... current or former US Military Service members only
I didn't see that requirement in it and I was asked questions at the beginning that I believe were qual questions. I did it and it approved already.

Reactions: Binxybaby

nana

Contributor
Reaction score
I didn't see that requirement in it and I was asked questions at the beginning that I believe were qual questions. I did it and it approved already.
There was a section in there that said you do not need to be a military service member to take the study, it was on the second or third set of questions. I did it and it approved also.

Reactions: jijab

XWarrior

Reaction score
Title: Screening survey for a 3-PART study on daily workplace experiences(~ 4 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Joe Magee [A3B2I053EPW03I] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$17.92] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.38] [Fast=4.20] [Comm=3.00] [Fair=4.20] [Reviews=9] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.40
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 81
Description: 4-minute Screening survey to determine eligibility to participate in the main study.
Qualifications: Location In US-CT, US-DE, US-FL, US-GA, US-MA, US-MD, US-ME, US-MI, US-NC, US-NH, US-NJ, US-NY, US-OH, US-PA, US-RI, US-SC, US-VA, US-VT, US-WV; Exc: [698057773-169037] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 75

XWarrior

Reaction score
Yes seems to not be an issue, when I read the invite it listed the military requirement, so I added the precautionary statement, all good =)

Reactions: nana and jijab
Status
Not open for further replies.