09/09 - Fresh Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

warriorwrath

Contributor
Reaction score
Or you know... learn to cook..

I'm crazy I know...

But you can cook a great meat for a few bucks a head and your date will be impressed.

Also if you know how to cook you can make pudding from scratch because you feel like it at 4am.. It is the best thing ever.
I once set a grilled cheese aflame in a pan with no oil or butter. Is this the type of person you want cooking for you? Also I refuse to go down that road like Stu. My life may be in shambles but it will never(well I hope never) be like that.

I would assume if someone I was dating wanted me to eat chicken mcnuggets that they don't give a fuck about my health or their own... I'd probably dump them.
I guess we're enemies then. I only try to spread the love and joy that can only be attained through the glory of a delicious 20 piece McNuggets with extra sauce of course.

Reactions: Blue

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
I once set a grilled cheese aflame in a pan with no oil or butter. Is this the type of person you want cooking for you? Also I refuse to go down that road like Stu. My life may be in shambles but it will never(well I hope never) be like that.

I guess we're enemies then. I only try to spread the love and joy that can only be attained through the glory of a delicious 20 piece McNuggets with extra sauce of course.
Somewhere out there is your McNugget loving lady.

Reactions: warriorwrath

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
electrolyte @electrolyte

your edit made my post better

...i should stop the bad behavior though, for real..

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
I emailed the broken $10 HIT requester. Here's his reply:

We apologize for your difficulties with the HIT. We had greater uptake than expected all at once and the server could not handle the load. We ask that you submit the HIT before it expires, but still try to complete it using the web link at some point in the next 24 hours. This will naturally space out the people accessing the system and should solve the problem. Please email us your compensation code when you have completed the experiment.
Thanks and very sorry for these difficulties.
Best,
Max

I replied and said I'd returned it because the amount of time and effort I'd have to spent fussing with it and waiting for it to work wouldn't make the $10 worth it.

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I emailed the broken $10 HIT requester. Here's his reply:

We apologize for your difficulties with the HIT. We had greater uptake than expected all at once and the server could not handle the load. We ask that you submit the HIT before it expires, but still try to complete it using the web link at some point in the next 24 hours. This will naturally space out the people accessing the system and should solve the problem. Please email us your compensation code when you have completed the experiment.
Thanks and very sorry for these difficulties.
Best,
Max

I replied and said I'd returned it because the amount of time and effort I'd have to spent fussing with it and waiting for it to work wouldn't make the $10 worth it.
Just got this response as well. Debating on whether I want to do it or not.

AristoKena

Reaction score
I got to the graphic image part. Now it is stuck on "please wait while processing" noooo...I thought I was at the end..

Reactions: Cmoney

Randomacts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Then that pan wasn't clean and you were using too much heat... prob
You might be right, some might say it is kind of gay to eat chicken with another guy. If we sit at two different tables and not look at each other it should be ok.
Wait if eating chicken with another man is gay... what does making the same dish for my brother several times now mean...

Last edited:
Reactions: Blue

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
Sending mine back. Good luck y'all.

Reactions: Pleco and Cmoney

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I got to the graphic image part. Now it is stuck on "please wait while processing" noooo...I thought I was at the end..
Taking forever to load but it is moving along...

Status
Not open for further replies.