09/08 - Peachy Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serial Mom

I’m smiling…that alone should scare you.
Contributor
Reaction score
A radical nephrectomy is when your kidney is removed during surgery. This is most frequently performed for the treatment of kidney cancer. In this surgery, the kidney, and often the adrenal gland and the surrounding lymph nodes are removed. Most people do fine with only one kidney.

I wonder if any of these surgeons, who have dropped tens of thousands on med school and spent years studying and cramming a ton of work and knowledge, ever imagined their work would be judged by shitposters.

MostlyConfused

Reaction score
I wonder if any of these surgeons, who have dropped tens of thousands on med school and spent years studying and cramming a ton of work and knowledge, ever imagined their work would be judged by shitposters.
I hope they never tell them they are being judged by shitposters...

SleepComa

Drifting through the stars...
Reaction score
which ones are popping up right now?

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I hope they never tell them they are being judged by shitposters...
Actually they fib a little bit.

"This is sent to experts and other pre-qualified reviewers available around the clock and throughout the world. Large numbers of reviewers combine scale with accuracy."

http://www.csats.com/how-it-works/

You could argue on these .80 batches that we were "pre-qualified" but with regular HITs I would not count that 2 minute training video as being qualified for anything.

Serial Mom

I’m smiling…that alone should scare you.
Contributor
Reaction score
I did that when it was raining .35 globals upped it from 20 to 40 because I was clearing 50-60

then...I can barely clear 20 (until gall bladders)
My little guy and my nerve damage stuff make it a little hard sometimes. Globals were nice, except for the 7 day aa. lag.

Reactions: MostlyConfused

MostlyConfused

Reaction score

"This is sent to experts and other pre-qualified reviewers available around the clock and throughout the world. Large numbers of reviewers combine scale with accuracy."

You could argue on these .80 batches that we were "pre-qualified" but with regular HITs I would not count that 2 minute training video as being qualified for anything.
I'm glad it's not a gross overstatement

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey just like in the last few minutes are you guys getting one or two or a bunch coming in? I'm trying to make sure I have things fixed now. I got 2 in last five min or so. Only thing running, green 'go ham' in PC....but a little odd, I still caught a survey from it

Definitely Not Riss

Probably not Breakfast Wino
Contributor
Reaction score
Throttles infuriate me. I'd almost take captchas back over them. At least I knew when those were coming.

Reactions: danawhitaker

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

"Please rest assured, we require our experts to maintain a healthy post-to-like ratio and they undergo regular re-certification to keep up with the latest dank memes"

Status
Not open for further replies.