09/07 - In the Flesh? Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkC

Stay awhile and listen.
Contributor
Reaction score
why do I feel like what I wrote here is going to end up online as a legit review?
Seemed like they were pretty much saying they would be, to me. I returned it.

turkinusa

Reaction score
Seemed like they were pretty much saying they would be, to me. I returned it.
well i told the truth in what I wrote, shrug. i guess i DO compromise my own principles in the face of easy $$$ lol

MarkC

Stay awhile and listen.
Contributor
Reaction score
well i told the truth in what I wrote, shrug. i guess i DO compromise my own principles in the face of easy $$$ lol
Nah, I don't mind leaving honest reviews. I did it last week already is why I returned it mostly. Didn't want to risk a reject :bag:

Reactions: turkinusa

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
$3.61 to hit goal. I think if it wasn't for bonuses from prior weeks I would have missed out on goal for all but 1 day this week.

Reactions: jan and Starslip

turkinusa

Reaction score
FYI anyone who did that Dae Hee Kwak sports hit today, I messaged him about the discrepancy in pay in the survey disclaimer info vs the actual hit on amazon and i think he's gonna bonus us the rest

Reactions: jan and MarkC

Beak

Reaction score
You've received a bonus from suyunwu2013 for work related to 3JMNNNO3B2CVDX1I27A7AKDVN83W2Z.
The value of your bonus is: $0.90 USD
The Requester included this note:
Thank you

Did anybody get close to the $3 bonus that this hit says is possible ("up to $3 extra bonus for 20 mins!")? I hate to start from the assumption that most requesters are crocks of --- but you know, if it looks like a crock, and smells like one...
No but I accepted the damn thing like 10 times and it says "start immediately" and 2 seconds in it says it's full or some nonsense. I gave up finally.

turkinusa

Reaction score
No but I accepted the damn thing like 10 times and it says "start immediately" and 2 seconds in it says it's full or some nonsense. I gave up finally.
haaaaa same thing happened to me, number of participants exceeded or something

Reactions: Starslip

MarkC

Stay awhile and listen.
Contributor
Reaction score
FYI anyone who did that Dae Hee Kwak sports hit today, I messaged him about the discrepancy in pay in the survey disclaimer info vs the actual hit on amazon and i think he's gonna bonus us the rest
Nice. I did it because I was bored and I'm a sucker for giving my opinion on sports related anything. Any bonus would be a true bonus for me, cool.

Reactions: turkinusa

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
please hold...

Reactions: jan

charlie

Reaction score
i got 70 cents. That hit was annoying .Filled up quickly but i just kept running the panda until I finally got in.

Reactions: jan

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
clearly you were touched by the wang message.
I was honestly expecting rejections. I still don't think he set up his HIT right for what he wanted, but then to compound it he didn't respond to any attempts to contact him and ask for clarification and apparently just left it on 3 day auto approve and never checked, so...he gets what he gets

Reactions: nana and cb456

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
It was an AA for me. Exactly 3 days from when I submitted it. Down to the minute
Yeah, I knew it'd probably depend on when the AA was, and I think 3 days is the default? Well that salvages my week a little

Reactions: ecko
Status
Not open for further replies.