• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
i love the 'would you kill a young hitler or let the holocaust happen?' that seems to be in those ones
Lol, don't think I've ran into that one yet. I don't get it though because it's usually the exact same scenario in every survey I do. Like are researchers just copying and pasting it or what.

Kliq

Reaction score
Lol, don't think I've ran into that one yet. I don't get it though because it's usually the exact same scenario in every survey I do. Like are researchers just copying and pasting it or what.
It's a fairly well-known discussion called the Trolley problem and I think they are just establishing moral baselines. It's becoming more prominent with the rise of automated vehicles.

jan

Reaction score
Title: Industry check and information gathering | PANDA
Requester: ssears [AZBJZYIYDKMLF] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 3.60 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.15 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.33 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.85 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 55
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Please check this list of websites and confirm whether or not the company offers any of the following services
Time: 5 minutes
Hits Available: 5172
Reward: $0.07
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95

Reactions: Dutchy

cassius

Reaction score
It's a fairly well-known discussion called the Trolley problem and I think they are just establishing moral baselines. It's becoming more prominent with the rise of automated vehicles.
The problem with that is those college students haven't become government workers yet. It always seems anyway that in gov jobs everybody has their own assignment and they better not stray from it. So if you're not the one who is authorized to pull that lever or push that person off that bridge you better just mind your own business or go to prison.

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Those unexpected naps can be frightening. Fell back asleep a little while ago and had this weird dream where a space station or city or some floating thing crashed into Earth. There was this crowd watching whatever it was floating above then all of a sudden it dropped then blew up. :eek:

Reactions: Jaded and Barbwire

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Those unexpected naps can be frightening. Fell back asleep a little while ago and had this weird dream where a space station or city or some floating thing crashed into Earth. There was this crowd watching whatever it was floating above then all of a sudden it dropped then blew up. :eek:
when I nap I almost always dream of zombies and/or feral housecats attacking me :shrug:

sweetie1018

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Industry check and information gathering | PANDA
Requester: ssears [AZBJZYIYDKMLF] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 3.60 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.15 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.33 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.85 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 55
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: Please check this list of websites and confirm whether or not the company offers any of the following services
Time: 5 minutes
Hits Available: 5172
Reward: $0.07
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95
First one has this (translated from japanese):
I was able to afford both time and money thanks to the sex workers.

:facepalm2:

SCOTTM

Reaction score
Most of these surveys seem to be about the same issues/subject matters over and over again. I don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing. lol.

Reactions: themildone

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
Most of these surveys seem to be about the same issues/subject matters over and over again. I don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing. lol.
Right. I don't know how the whole research thing works but find it weird that so many different places are posting really similar studies. Who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.