09/06 - Whimsical Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Got me thinking lol and if only I had read the manual or w/e the first time I bought a computer I would probably know some of the little functions of keys etc etc But I'm that guy that is " pffft read a book??? For what??? I see the damn power button already...."

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
Got me thinking lol and if only I had read the manual or w/e the first time I bought a computer I would probably know some of the little functions of keys etc etc But I'm that guy that is " pffft read a book??? For what??? I see the damn power button already...."
do a search for "chrome hotkeys" there are a ton of them, some are very useful.

Reactions: SAJ
D

Deleted member 526

Peachy @Pastor Peachy it has been helping me lately to only make my minimum goal for the day. It's a number that I often go over, but I rarely double it. I keep a running total in notepad of how much extra I have made. like $3 1 day, $20 another day. each time that total reaches my daily minimum goal, I consider it 1 earned day off. I don't know if it will last but it has helped me both with irl things and with turking.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Good luck detective, I'm sure you'll figure out this incredibly complicated case.

Have a good night peeps, ribs are calling me.

Oh, darn, it looks like I missed you. Had to go out for a while but wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday! :balloon::birthdaycake::gift:

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Peachy @Pastor Peachy it has been helping me lately to only make my minimum goal for the day. It's a number that I often go over, but I rarely double it. I keep a running total in notepad of how much extra I have made. like $3 1 day, $20 another day. each time that total reaches my daily minimum goal, I consider it 1 earned day off. I don't know if it will last but it has helped me both with irl things and with turking.
I think that's a great way to do it. It's so easy to get burned out on this platform, that anything you can do to get some time away helps a lot.

charlie

Reaction score
alright all, caffeine has worn off. I'm going to bed. Happy turking!

Today's Projected Earnings: $27.36 + Bonuses: $1.55 = $28.91 (Exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7)
HITsValue
Viewed554$45.91
Submitted435$27.36
Approved435$27.36
Returned27$10.40
BonusesN/A$1.55

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: This task involves reading the descriptions of two wines and explaining which one you would choose as a gift (3-5 minute task) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Dr. Piers Howe [A1HLHHC4KIJB8I] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.36] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 41] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $14.09/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.65
Duration: 9 minutes
Available: 1
Description: In this task you will be presented with two descriptions of wines to give as a gift. You must choose one and provide a brief (2-3 sentence) justification for your choice
Requirements: moral dilemma study completed DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location In AU, CA, GB, NZ, US; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7

Status
Not open for further replies.