09/05 - Cum Tacent, Clamant Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
I am listening to a music right now. I haven't done this in 17 years. it is so weird.

Reactions: Liz

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
ARe you my twin?
It's possible. I really, really love kids.

I remember getting into a little trouble as a young girl in school, when girls had to say what they wanted to grow up to be, and I said, "A Mom!"

Back in the 70s that wasn't a cool career aspiration for girls.

But fuck em all. I am a mom. And I've never been married, so I was damn serious about that mom thing!

I did it MY WAY!

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
It's possible. I really, really love kids.

I remember getting into a little trouble as a young girl in school, when girls had to say what they wanted to grow up to be, and I said, "A Mom!"

Back in the 70s that wasn't a cool career aspiration for girls.

But fuck em all. I am a mom. And I've never been married, so I was damn serious about that mom thing!

I did it MY WAY!
You got me beat I didn't want kids and planned to be in Congress, I realized I hated politics and loved kids when I was about 17 and life forever changed. Now to get my hands on some more babies.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm going to go swim. It's finally not 175000 degrees outside and I have to take the pool down in a few weeks, so I'm going to go enjoy the plastic water container that Turking Bought Me a little bit more before I have to fold it up and shove it into the shed for the cold months.

Status
Not open for further replies.