Not open for further replies.

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
David Wang
$86.00

Thanks for skipping out on that batch ya'll :thumbup:

Wish he kept them at $5 each though :shifty:
I got one at $5, have you done these before? seems odd to me.

edit: I didn't skip, they are still in my Q

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
David Wang
$86.00

Thanks for skipping out on that batch ya'll :thumbup:

Wish he kept them at $5 each though :shifty:
We skipped out on them cause it seemed like he wanted all the doctors and set up the HIT wrong. They approve for you?

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
Really? Seemed to me like he just wanted the nearest doctor.

Ya'll can get the popcorn ready when I complain about being mass rejected.
with a 9hour timer it seemed worth it just to wait and see if anyone gets a reply before doing them.

Reactions: jklmnop

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Really? Seemed to me like he just wanted the nearest doctor.

Ya'll can get the popcorn ready when I complain about being mass rejected.
"If a physician is affiliated with multiple medical groups, create a separate row for each unique medical group and duplicate the other physician details"

That part made me definitely think he wanted everything. I'm still holding onto 24 of them and hoping he answers email. Will tag you if I get an answer about what he wants.

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
Pretty good day for me $47.84 which makes me happy as hubby has a job interview coming up next week that means a night in a hotel (it's close enough to drive but the car has no A/C and this is South Carolina. Turning up hot sweaty as well as nervous sweaty to an interview sounds pretty yuk to me, so he'll stay overnight. Today's paid for most of that. I may even keep going after dinner. Still plenty of Rowan and M Ross up.

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
"If a physician is affiliated with multiple medical groups, create a separate row for each unique medical group and duplicate the other physician details"

That part made me definitely think he wanted everything. I'm still holding onto 24 of them and hoping he answers email. Will tag you if I get an answer about what he wants.
tag me too if you think about it.

LowCalCalzone

Legalize Ranch
Contributor
Reaction score

Most doctors had more than one medical group they were associated with. This was shown towards the bottom of their page. I just put a comma in between each one for that line.

It seemed like he meant to put more boxes in to include more information for the same physician, not that he wanted multiple physicians.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.