09/04 - Memorial Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

girlbettaturk

Reaction score
That I'm down to 7 zucchini's in the fridge. (Egg and zucchini frittata for breakfast).

I'm making progress
I made some summer squash shakshuka using my zucchini the other day and it was DELICIOUS. (Grated about 4 zucchini, added some kosher salt and let it drain in a colander for about a half hour, squeezed the water out with a towel. In a cast iron skillet, started cooking an onion, some garlic, and a tablespoon of smoked paprika until the onion was getting soft. added the shredded zucchini and about 2 tomatoes (or a can of diced), add some chili powder, cook until it stops releasing liquid. Stir in some goats cheese or cream cheese (about 4 ounces) and some basil. Salt and pepper to taste. Make 4 wells on the top, crack eggs into the wells, bake at 400 for about 10 or until eggs are set.) SO GOOD!

MindNumbing

Contributor
Reaction score
Whoever is in that Lazer game does not know what they are doing. I returned it because there is no bonus anyhow. :banghead:

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I look forward to Brandon Sanderson finishing your novels for you.
Alan Smithee to direct the movies based on the novels that Jaded @Jaded didn't finish.

Reactions: Kerek

TheDuck

Reaction score
Title: Transit Map Study (30 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: University of Kent [A17RK1QDULJTV2] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 2.42] [Fair: 3.15] [Comm: 1.50] [Fast: 3.00]
Description:
Navigation of experimental subway maps. You will be shown an experimental map of the New York City subway, and given three different tasks to find your way around the subway network. Each of the three tasks will begin with practice trials.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.70
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Location is US;

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I look forward to Brandon Sanderson finishing your novels for you.
I said I wasn't working, not that I wasn't writing. And book one is done (like I don't think I can find anything more to edit done) I just have to wait for my sister to read it to make sure I didn't mess anything up with the last pass I did.

Assuming she doesn't flake like someone else I know *cough* April @April *cough*

edit: This wasn't intended to sound snippy.

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I said I wasn't working, not that I wasn't writing. And book one is done (like I don't think I can find anything more to edit done) I just have to wait for my sister to read it to make sure I didn't mess anything up with the last pass I did.

Assuming she doesn't flake like someone else I know *cough* April @April *cough*

edit: This wasn't intended to sound snippy.
Definitely Not Riss @Definitely Not Riss is your sister?

Reactions: Jaded
D

Deleted member 526

I just finished the $20 amazon gift card survey electrolyte posted yesterday. I think it took me 30 min but I'm not sure. she posted the link in yesterday's thread. I did the survey in incognito. I didn't have any problems with it.

D

Deleted member 526

Title: A short survey (~ 3 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Jia Gai [A323UXT8Y8WVS] (TO)
TO Ratings:

????? 0.00 Communicativity
????? 5.00 Generosity
????? 5.00 Fairness
????? 4.33 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 10
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Give your anonymous response to a short survey
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications: cheatingstudy has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Total approved HITs is greater than 50; Location is US
1:10

Reactions: tempo

Bliss

aloof hedonist
Reaction score
Reactions: tempo

blackpupjean

Reaction score
I just finished the $20 amazon gift card survey electrolyte posted yesterday. I think it took me 30 min but I'm not sure. she posted the link in yesterday's thread. I did the survey in incognito. I didn't have any problems with it.
Is that survey still open?

D

Deleted member 526

Is that survey still open?
I think so because I just did it right before I posted.

edit: it's probably best to do that 1 in incognito browser. some people were having problems until they switched to incognito.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ChristopherASA
D

Deleted member 526

Status
Not open for further replies.