09/04 - Memorial Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrs.pynk

wait... what?
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Write a brief comment about a product or service for a website proof-of-concept | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: MAD Labs [AH3L9684FUCS6] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.08] [Fast: 4.35] [Comm: 3.08] [Fair: 4.24] [Reviews: 49] [ToS: 3]
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$2.50
Duration: 18000
Available: 1
Description: You will write five brief comments about your perception of how well 5 products or services solve a given problem. Your comments will be used in a non-commercial website prototype.
Requirements: Location EqualTo US
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7

Reactions: Deleted member 526

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
So is it pretty safe to assume my money is protected in Amazon Payments? I want to now use it for Christmas and our DVC maintenance fee payment but don't want to combine it in my bank account...if I leave it in AP is it secure?

Reactions: Kerek and jan

mrs.pynk

wait... what?
Contributor
Reaction score
So is it pretty safe to assume my money is protected in Amazon Payments? I want to now use it for Christmas and our DVC maintenance fee payment but don't want to combine it in my bank account...if I leave it in AP is it secure?
Secure-ish. It's just like leaving it sitting in your dashboard, they can close your account at any time for any reason. I use a pre-paid debit that also has sections where I can make different "savings" accounts.

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I wouldn't trust it in there.... I know turk accounts sometimes get suspended without warning, which technically shouldn't affect amazon payments, but I'd rather have it in my bank account just to be safe. I have an online bank account (CapitalOne360) that I use for turk money, so it's still separate from our regular bank account.

sundaysetsashes

burn down something beautiful
Reaction score
Secure-ish. It's just like leaving it sitting in your dashboard, they can close your account at any time for any reason. I use a pre-paid debit that also has sections where I can make different "savings" accounts.
If they do close your account and there is money in Amazon Payments, they send whatever is in there to the bank account you have linked. They do not take the money. Someone I know had their account closed out but they didnt lose any of their money.

mrs.pynk

wait... what?
Contributor
Reaction score
If they do close your account and there is money in Amazon Payments, they send whatever is in there to the bank account you have linked. They do not take the money. Someone I know had their account closed out but they didnt lose any of their money.
I wasn't sure how that worked, but it's still better to not have to wait for them to send a check.

jan

Reaction score
No. It could get tied up for awhile if Amazon holds your acct.
I transfer all the time (nearly every day when I'm working online).

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I wouldn't trust it in there.... I know turk accounts sometimes get suspended without warning, which technically shouldn't affect amazon payments, but I'd rather have it in my bank account just to be safe. I have an online bank account (CapitalOne360) that I use for turk money, so it's still separate from our regular bank account.
Might as well put it in an Ally savings account and get your 1.2%.

Reactions: jan and lsutiger25

largeeyes

Reaction score
I really want to know how some people confirm VRapi's. There is no way 1/2 of what was in that batch was verifiable using methods I know of.

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Sign up for a cognitive experiment! | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: HCTEST [ADOSO2P0UTPNU] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 2.97] [Fast: 4.49] [Comm: 3.93] [Fair: 4.47] [Reviews: 131] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $25.71/hr] [Pen: 0.04 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.25
Duration: 60 minutes
Available: 65
Description: Not Available
Requirements: Location is US
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7
qual/demo hit for a survey

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
Might as well put it in an Ally savings account and get your 1.2%.
Yeah, I'm going to start doing that...I've been doing captial 360 , I just wish it didn't take so long to transfer the money

Reactions: Kerek and Sondi

jan

Reaction score
Reactions: Veltora Otew
Status
Not open for further replies.